Official Community Forums Home

Newbie Here

bendme

• Members

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Can't wait to get a chance to meet ya'll. I have enjoyed what I've read so far. Great site with lots of wonderful advise. Hope I can contribute a little. I'm recently single but I have a feeling I may cave in a take him back. Not too sure I can stand life and sex without his well endowed manhood. hee hee.

• Members

WELCOME to the forum!

With only a little information given here, I will just ask this: why did you dump him in the firsplace? You say you may "cave" and take him back cause you can't live without his well-endowed manhood and sex. Girl, this is NOT a reason to take a man back whom you dumped for a good reason.

We women have to learn that there is more to life than being with the WRONG man - or a man in general. We need to explore our options, be selective and use toys and other products to fullfill our sexual needs while we are looking! Sure, there is something to that personal connection - and I am not knocking that - but I am saying that we women should never lower our standards because we are lonely OR horny!

So chin up girl - and if you are thinking of taking him back, think first of why you dumped him and decide if you really need "him" back in your life and your bed!

Good luck, keep posting!

• Members

Welcome to the forum!!! I agree with Mikayla totally, they do have toys to make up for the well endowed man-hood as you say. I know I own a few but I am also married.

As a women I can tell you this don't settle on taking someone back because you are lonely or you miss his man-hood. If you need to make of list of all the good qualities and the bad qualities he has, think about why you broke up with him, and why you might "cave" in and take him back. If "man-hood" is the only reason don't close out your options.

Welcome again!!! Keep your chin up!!

Keep posting and read away there is alot of great information here.

• Members

Thank you for the welcome.

Its kind of a long story why we broke up. But I did make that list (thanks Katprr) and realized I'm being too jealous and critical of him at times, but with very good reasons. I haven't taken him back and I'm not sure now, after reading the list, if I will at all. Thanks for helping me to see that there is more to life than just the penis. The man attached to that penis is a factor too, I have to remember that and do what makes me happy and content, truly heart and soul happy. And sometimes his habits made me miserable. So I feel in general that I did the right thing in ending it. I cant stay with a person who cant help himself. But I don't know what I would do if he did stick with sobriety, i mean, I would want to take him back b/c i really do care for him. But I can't deal with not knowing if he would revert back to his old ways. So for now, I'm going to be doing some shopping I guess. For new toys and heh who knows maybe a new relationship. I think I may need a little time for the latter though.

Sending a big thanks to Mikayla for reminding me that I should not lower my standards, and no matter how good the sex was I deserve more of/from him, more then just great and mindblowing sex. So thanks again. You both have helped me so much already.