Official Community Forums Home

Male Unable To Climax During Penis/virginal Sex

jakep

My problem is that I can’t ejaculate while having penis/virginal sex with women. I am healthy and can ejaculate very fast when masturbating, within a minute if I want to. When I have penis/virginal sex with women I can keep an erection for a long time but whatever I do I can’t ejaculate. Is there anything that I can do or take to fix this problem

Even if my girlfriend is giving me a blowjob she stills has to use her hand to finish me off and make me ejaculate

Not having a penis, I can't fully grasp this concept. But, having a vagina, and having sexual experience with a variety of male issues, it sounds, to me, like you may be overthinking sex while having penis/vaginal sex.

Have you EVER been able to climax with regular sex at all? Like women, a man needs to be "in the moment", usually, to be able to cum. Fears, doubts, planning ahead to the day to come, all can be overly distracting. Also, the fear of getting a woman pregnant when you know you don't want kids at the current time, can cause a man to have difficulty ejaculating.

You are most comfortable with your hand making you ejaculate. Or any hand, for that matter. You know what to expect, and how it feels. Does it turn you on actually SEEING yourself cum? Do you live for the moment of SEEING it? It may be a fetish you have. Which probably has a name too.

Also, how you were raised may have something to do with it. Many people are brought up that sex is a bad thing, or only something married couples should participate in. Some people believe, as long as they don't cum, they're not really having sex. As long as bodily fluids aren't swapped, then they're "safe" so to speak.

Since you ARE able to ejaculate with the use of a hand, I'm doubting that there's anything physically wrong with you. Without more info it's really hard to guess what's causing this issue.

Other than that, I bow to the rest of the posters & their wisdom...

• Members

Well, I would say there are a few possibilities:

(1) you may have a fear of pregnancy. Some men, even if their woman is on birth control, are so paranoid about unwanted pregnancies that they psychologically can not ejaculate. This MAY be the issue.

(2) Are you a frequent masturbator? If you are, there are those men (and women too) who get so accustomed to the way they masturbate that it becomes the only way to render an orgasm. SInce you noticed you CAN and DO cum when masturbating - but do not while having vaginal sex - I would suggest that this might be the issue. While for many men vaginal sex is more intense a feeling, there are some men who are "tactile masturbators" - meaning, they seem to grab their penis harder than any woman's vagina could - or even sucking during a blowjob. So, perhaps look at this option as a possibility. If so, you have to stop masturbating and allow completion during sex.

(3) Do you use condoms? For many men, the slight extra pressure of a condom is just enough to have a sort of "cock ring" effect - hence making them last SOOOOOOOO long - that it seems as if they are never going to cum. I am not suggesting to NOT use condoms (safe sex comes first) - but this can be an issue.

(4) Following in Tyger's footsteps - there is a possibility that you like to see your cum - and if you do it in your girlfriend, you can't see it. This could be an issue. When you masturbate, where do you cum? In a towel, on your stomach?

These are just some possibilities - I am leaning toward psychological issues - and think maybe you should look into that!

Good Luck!