Official Community Forums Home

Do You Like To Look At Adult Magazines?

Tyger

So, for the men or women, do you like looking/reading at adult magazines, including the "girlie" ones?

I love looking at "girlie" mags, as well as read those "Forum Letters" ones. ;)

I keep telling hubby to go and get some new "girlie" mags, since I can't usually, cuz I have our 4 yr old daughter with me the majority of the time!! :P

• Members

I have a subscription to Playboy and Penthouse. The pictures in Playboy are better, but the letters in Penhouse ROCK. I have also viewed Hustler - but that can get too rauncy even for me. I enjoy reading the articles (really, I do) and consider it about research. I enjoy the Playboy adviser and Dr. Z in Penthouse - but I sure think I know more than they do sometimes. LOL

I also LOVE the pictures of the beautiful women. Plus, my hubby likes them too - so we both get the pleasures.

• Members

My husband's had a subscription for Playboy since the early '90s. We both read them and look at the pictures -- sometimes together, sometimes not!

• Members

We used to read them together all the time. I can't remember when or why we stopped, probably when the kids were little and money was so tight...I mean when you have a single income and three kids and are living on such a tight budget it would mean a gallon of milk or a Penthouse (my preference, because of the letters). I was a stay at home mom, partially by choice but also because wages were so low where we were living that it would cost me more in day care than I would earn. I did eventually start selling Avon, where I didn't have to have day care, but there was a time when we'd be down to $2 in our checking account when payday rolled around.

But now that you mention it, we may have to go pick up a copy.

I was also thinking the other day about a book I used to have...not sure what has happened to it. Nancy Friday wrote two wonderful books on women's sexual fantasies. The first one was called "My Secret Garden." It was really good.

• Members

We used to until the internet.... sometimes we'd look at sites together or leave each other a link to look at later. When we'd travel.. BC (before children) I used to read the forum letters to him while he drove... Fun memories.

Acutally, the first time my husband walked in on me masturbating I had a Penthouse in my hand. I thought he was at the neighbors .... :blink:

It got really HOT really fast ... but that's another naughty story.

• Members

i used to read them when i was a KID! i kid you not!! my step dad would call me downstairs when the lastest issue came to the house...he had penthouse, playboy, hustler...and there was one other one...pretty raunchy though...okay i was UNDER 16!!! and i am a female!!!!

i like looking at women...