Official Community Forums Home

Help...multiple Orgasm ?

shygal

• Members

I just joined this forum to ask this question. My husband wishes I could have more than 1 orgasm so I read the multiple orgasm article...got out my 1 and only vibrator and pushed through the pain to number 2. Great huh? NOOOO! It was ok...a lot of work...and I think I pee'd all over the bed :o:o !! Was that a female ejaculation? I would be mortified if it happened again w/ my hubby.what's up with that? thanks for any advice.

• Members

it sounds like you had a g spot orgasm ( also called squirting) if it was a clear fluid that didnt have a pee smell to it. it is done by hitting your g spot with the vibrator. was your first orgasm through clit stimulation or through penetration?? if it was through penetration i feel you would have started to create the fluids but didnt notice how much had been released until the 2nd hit. its not something to be mortified about in fact i dont know about your dh but when my gf did it for the first time i was actually plesently surprised. if he doesnt know that it is female ejaculant you should both read the g spot orgasm guide that is in the sex ed tab at the top. g spot orgasms can be quite fun to have either through manual stim with fingers or toys or during sex. just be prepared if this is what you are going for. they sell all kinds of waterproof blankets if you feel that it is a problem. but usually a towel should work

• Members

Well that's what I thought but the only thing....I wasn't penetrating...nowhere near g spot...all clit. BUT...It was like a bunch of squirting...not like i was urinating, So it's a mystery. Thanks for the replys. Howard...lucky wife!!

• Members

As far as I know, it is virtually impossible to have a G-Spot orgasm without direct stimulation of that spot. THere are women who do have quite a bit of lubrication present when they cum - especially more than once. While I get a LOT of lubrication during orgasms, I do not "squirt" fluid as I do when I have a G-O.

I woiuld experiment again and see what it is - check it for pee smell and for texture. Also, never be embarrassed to do this with hubby, I am quite sure it would turn him ON!