Official Community Forums Home

G Spot Help

itsallfun

• Members

Ok so I always thought I knew where my Gspot was until TODAY!!! i got the "free" Gspot vibrator and well tried it and ummm the spot has vanished!!! I know I have stronger orgasms with clitoral stimulation but I always thought I was having them for "spot attention" too. How can I find the spot????

First rule of the g-spot is: A G-SPot toy does not a G-Spot orgasm make.....in other words, just because you USE a G-spot toy, doesn't guarantee you a g-spot O. Each person has different things that work for them. It may be that the toys that you are using aren't the "right" ones for you.

Everyone is different. Some just need a slight rubbing on their g-spot to have the G.O. Others, need a stronger rubbing to achieve the same thing. The spot doesn't move. It's a patch of spongy muscle inside your vagina.

Anatomy is basically the same, but some patches of the spongy area can be bigger than others on different people. You can actually feel it if you insert your finger inside you (middle finger), and slowly feel around, up (navel side up, not the anus). It's about 3-4 inches inside.

g_spot_diagram.jpg

Most people will feel a gushing feeling when the g-spot O happens. Some people even squirt. Everyone is different, so results will vary.

Mikayla has written an article on it, so I would recommend that you check that out. Here's the link:

Mikayla's G-Spot article