Official Community Forums Home

• Members
If he doesn't like hair, consider trimming yours, at the least, and shaving if that will make you fell more sexy. If its the smell, or taste, smak him and ask him what the hell he thinks he tastes and smells like? Then climb into the tub or shower with him, and after you have washed his back and head, and shoulders, and worked your way down, ask him to reciprocate, and when he gets to your pussy, , push him down on his knees, and then lift a leg over one of his shoulders to steady yourself, and control him, and just move your pussy towards his moouth. Tell, okay, Lover boy!, I am clean, I smell great, and my pussy is aching for some tongue action. GIVE!

Hahaha Howard you crack me up. But its true, I had a guy go down on me and he later said about a smell. The he told me something like: "thankfully we are just friends with benefit and it wouldn't have been as weird with we were a couple" or something like that, can't remember.

• Members

Simply put, Do unto others as they do unto you! If he doesn't want to eat on your pussy dont suck on his cock period. And when he ask you why you don't suck his cock anymore, tell him you will suck his cock after and only after he has pleased your pussy with his mouth. Trust me he will come or should i say cum around to pleaseing you with oral sex. If you have to, get him in a 69 position with him on his back and you on top and plant your pussy right over his mouth and tell him get to lickin big boy if you want me to do some sucking. :lol::D:rolleyes:

• Members

I completely agree - I would NOT continue to suck his cock if he would not eat my pussy! I have never had this problem - thankfully - so I do not understand men who do not know how to do this.

Let me ask you, has he ever done oral to you? If he has and he has since stopped - then find out why. There are so many reasons why men decide they are no longer going to give oral pleasure. Have you had children? That is one of the biggest immature deterrents for men.

If he has never given you oral, I want to know why you married him? I mean, I know sex is not everything, but that seems a bit one-sided for me as far as bedroom activities.

I second the notion of shaving your pussy. I know many women do not want to do this, or think it is stupid. However, statistically, more than 70% of men say that they would rather eat a pussy that is clean shaven or at very least, very, very trimmed and thin. Also, it definitely works in your benefit anyway, cause oral feels SOOO much better with no hair.

Plus, the nether hair is what traps the natural odors a woman has. While the odor is supposed to be an enhancement for men - a sort of natural love potion - many women (and men) find this smell to be disturbing. I am not referring to the fishy smell that men say we women have - that only occurs when we have infections. However, all women have a natural musky smell that stays in their hair follicles. Get rid of the hair, get rid of the smell.

I also would take proactive approach. If he starts to move your face toward his cock. I would entice him to lie down and then move my pussy up to his mouth and say "you first honey." What is going to do, say 'No'?

Good luck with this, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank-you all for the GOOD suggestion's...Yes,I'm shaving my cooch on a regular basis and I also keep it VERY clean...I asked him once why he didn't like it and his response was "I had a bad exrerience" I don't know what that mean's(maybe the other person didn't keep herself clean?) And futhermore,I HAVE stopped going down on him.... I'm getting up the nerve to break the ice.....about the subject.....

Well, you may want to ask him what his bad experience was, and hopefully, can explain it, and why that's not going to happen with YOU. After all, he's with YOU and not the one he had a bad experience with.

Being a good lover means a willingness to please, and listen/be taught. Not just "getting your O" and to hell with your partner.

We all sometimes try, or even do things that we may not overly be thrilled about. But it's all about pleasing the one you love, for BOTH partners. I have to agree, if your hubby doesn't want to give you oral, then he shouldn't get any either. Some people may think that's selfish, but if he's being unreasonable, or jusing that as an excuse with no explanations, then, IMO, he's being lazy. That's just me though.

You can always find yourself a vibe designed to imitate oral sex, and have him "catch" you with it one day too. And if he asks what you're doing, tell him "See what you're missing?" :P

• Members

You know I dated a guy many years ago that claimed to love me and would do anything for me. He would do anything but that! He loved having his cock sucked on a regular basis but when I would try to get him to go down on me he would balk. His excuse....."baby..it just seems so degrading to you." I was like "excuse me....I happen to like it and if I don't feel degraded then it is not degrading to me." The relationship didn't last for other reasons but I think perhaps he was inexperienced in that area and just was not comfortable. I think he used the degradation card as an excuse not to try something new.

This may be the case with your guy. Maybe his "bad experience" was a situation where he was unable to satisfy a partner this way and feels he won't be able to satisfy you either. He could be worried you won't like it. He may just need some coaxing and reassuring that you will be comfortable with whatever he does for now and that you will talk to him and tell him what you like or dislike. Hopefully, you have a relationship in which you can discuss these kinds of things together. Sit down and talk it out...surely you can come to some sort of solution here.