Official Community Forums Home

Taste/howard

itsallfun

• Members

Howard I read in one of your past posts that you used to have your wife eat sweet foods to make her vaginal taste better. What foods did you find worked best for sweetness? Does it work for men also?

• Members

I am sure Howard will chime in too, but I will give you some proven natural "sweetners" as well. Oh, and yes it does work for men too!

Cinnamon is a good one as is pineapple, mango, sweetened chai tea and strawberries. This works well for both men and women.

SOme notorious bad tasters are: garlic, coffee, beer, asparagus and smoking.

It is not an overnight experience for women or men, normally it takes a day or two. Plus, there are many, many more. Basically, sweet, low acidic things make the best sweetners. Bitter or high acidic tastes do not!

• Members

Thank you guys for the info. My husband is a light smoker and on those heavy smoker days I can really taste the difference in his cum. It is extremely bitter. Anything that improves it is a plus in my book.

So next question if you add those fruits and sweet things to your daily diet will it have a continual effect or will it wear off??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Just had to share a funny story with you Howard. I at a Cinnabon for breakfast today...had a chciken sandwich for lunch with a vanilla shake, a strawberry banana smoothie on the way home from work and then sucked on vanilla candy all day cause I had a sore throat and bad pms. Anyway my hubby knew I was not feeling well and wnted to make me happy. After I got out of the shower he led me to the bed and proceeded to 'relax" me. After I had my orgasm (a very good one I might add) he looked up and said I never tasted sweeter!!!! He said it was like I had ice cream flowing with my cum. SO it does work. My hubby is very happy AND SO AM I!!! more oral for me WOOHOO.