Official Community Forums Home

Help Me!

• Members

Okay people, here's the deal. After reading the info provided here about gspot stimulation, then printing it out and re-reading it, I became bound and determined that I WOULD squirt! Anyway, jump in the shower with the hubby and start playing around--cause i know that being fully aroused is really important. right? We get into bed and start getting busy. He goes anal (which is GREAT with me), and I reach for my silver bullet-----it won't come on!!!! Jump up, put in new batteries---still no luck! wiggle the wires, it comes on, then shuts right off. OMG!!!!!!!!!! How can it die on me??!! We've been together for such a long time. Now, I need a good replacement. This one was probably the most inexpensive one sold by slumberparties and i got it several years ago. Thinking if I'm gonna get a new one, I should "upgrade". What do y'all recommend?

Also, the squirting issue...long story. Poor hubby tried with all his might and fingers to make it happen. Pulled out my favorite big dildo and kind of pointed it toward the top, still couldn't make it happen. I did cum, but not like I want it to be. Actually, ended up crying (which I do sometimes when it's really good, but part of it was from disappointment). So, I'm now looking for a REALLY good gspot toy. What do I need to get???

Please help me!!!

• Members

If you're looking for a replacement for your bullet, personally I don't think there's one better than the Silver Bullet. Mind you now, I only have a few bullets, but that's by far the best of our bunch. Not only that, but it's raved about over and over again here on TooTimid.

Can't help you much with the g-spot toy, but I KNOW there are others here who can! Good luck and have fun!

If you're looking for a G-spot toy, I'd suggest the Freebie of the month. You only pay shipping and handling with that one.

I would also recommend an upgrade. Something a bit more fun, and can be used by 2 people, or double the fun for one!

Dual Bullet, many reviews!

I would also suggest that you relax, and not try so hard. Orgasms are more technical with women cuz we have a hard time shutting our minds up, and concentrating on OUR pleasure. But, if you try too hard, it can also hinder the process. Keep trying and relax.

• Members

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't tell you how much i appreciate the rapid response! Y'all are the best!!! (I'm sure you've heard that before!!) The Silver Bullet looks just like the one I need to bury (but I'm waiting til the new one comes in--if i wiggle the wires JUST right, it'll hum!!). Thinking I might go ahead and 'upgrade' to the dual. It looks pretty and like it could open all kinds of new doors!! Also, the Freebie was something I had put on my wish list earlier today, then appeared the email!!! It's my lucky day! I should probably go pick up a lottery ticket!!

I'm looking forward to receiving all my goodies and the "goodies" that they bring me!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay...I waited too long and missed the special on the g-spot vibe :o hiss boo! But, that's alright. I've just officially placed my order for the G-spot vibe and the dual bullet. I've got a great big smile on my face and on the verge of jumping up and down!! :rolleyes: I'll let you all know how it works out!!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful input and recommendations!!

• Members
If you're looking for a replacement for your bullet, personally I don't think there's one better than the Silver Bullet. Mind you now, I only have a few bullets, but that's by far the best of our bunch. Not only that, but it's raved about over and over again here on TooTimid.

Can't help you much with the g-spot toy, but I KNOW there are others here who can! Good luck and have fun!

My wife found someone selling bullets off craigslist on the internet yesterday for $7 who had a surplus of them and she called me in to see it, she forwarded the link to her sister who called this morning and told me she got the email and she loves the bullets. Unfortunatly for her, craigslist has put a notice up saying the vender is being removed since it violates there advertising policies. My sister in law says she has had her for a few years and needs to replace it but it the best thing she ever owned. I guess those wires get kinks in them and wear down and break or short out. Regardless it seems to be one hell of a good vib although I never tried it personally. My wife and I like the hitachi wand we use alot but it heavy, bulky and plugs into the wall. Maybe I should consider a bullet for them on the go trips.

LOL

Glenn

• Members

Thanks for the recommendation, Howard! I've made the decision to add an bullet to every order I place---that should keep me 'sufficiently supplied'!!!

• Members

Howard, you're going to be so proud of me! The other night, frustration had finally gotten the best of me and the new delivery hadn't gotten here yet, so I pulled out the screwdrivers! No! I didn't use them on me!!! I opened up the case to my old/dying bullet and my hubby helped me find where the wires were frayed inside the clear cord. He helped me cut out the bad part, strip the plastic off and splice the wire back together! YEA!!!! The bullet is alive and buzzing again!!! I decided if that could just get me through until my dual comes in, I would be doing good.

Then!!!! Big Surprise!!! My hubby worked an event yesterday and came home with a sly look on his face and told me he had a surprise. He'd stopped at a toy store on is way home and picked up a new toy for me. I've looked on this site and can't find it. It's a cock ring, with a holder for a bullet and an attached jelly dong with the little jointed, bendy thing inside. And, the bullet came with it!!!! Now, I"VE GOT TWO!!! and the Dual on the Way!!!!!

BTW the new toy worked wonders!!! and, I'm not planning to become an electrician :)

Wouldn't that be that their house will be buzz.............buzz.............buzzing!!!?

• Members
All I know is that Sue and her husband can smile, and tell people they meet tomorrow to " Eat your hearts out!"

Howard

Y'all are funny and certainly know how to make a girl smile!

• Members

:wub: Here's an update!!!

I received my latest order last Wednesday, but was on my way out of town (alone). So, I didn't get to crank them up until Friday night. The pink "G-spot vibe" was more than worth the wait! I started of real slow, just check the vibration levels and getting to know the thing. It's very, very nice.

When my hubby got involved, things got heated!!! I knew from all of my research that lots of foreplay and sex were necessary if I intended to work on my mission. So, we did it all! When my wonderful hubby finally had all he could take, he got the new toy out again. I don't know how long it took, because things are cloudy..but it wasn't long before I heard my voice saying, "hold it right there", then felt a whole lot of wetness, then a huge spray!!! I can't believe I did it!

Now, I'm addicted! That toy is without a doubt, the best purchase I've ever made!! I do feel a little guilty though--the dual bullet that I ordered has been barely touched :(

Thanks again for all of the encouragement and laughs! Y'all are the best!!! And, in case you're wondering, I'm ready to try something new, so be looking for another amateur toy review!!