Official Community Forums Home

Select Question Concerning Anal Sex

admiraltolokus

• Members

Its been a long time since I was last here, but I do know that when I can not find help esewhere, yall are reliable. Now I have always been big on anal sex, and being clean about it. I have only been with one person who was willing to have analsex with me, I was the one receiveing in these instances, both of us clean so forth like that. And its been over a year now since we last did anything, basically abstinent(sp?) ever since, got checked up once eight months after, came off as clean, and now a concern. Slight bump on the lips at the entry to the rectum appeared suddenly two weeks ago, about two millimeter by two millimeter I believe, so fricking small. I have done research on what I figured it could have been (going to doctors next week), but have already checked out some things, such as information regarding genital warts, HIV infections, so forth, and it still does not quite fit the bill on either of those items. Any ideas before I go to the docs?

*edit* as extra information to assist with... well assistance;

never had any problems with pain

no bleedage ever

condums used always except for when he rimmed before anal

lots of lube used always (few times with silicone based lube)

and only did it about 8 times, i have always been big on anal masturbation so handling him was easy

• Members

Welcome Back Admiral!

Well, honestly it could be anything from a hemmorroid (you can get those having anal sex or not having anal sex, so your abstinence wouldn't affect it) to Herpes. I doubt HIV would manifest in THAT way. I am pleased you are going to the doctor because as we could speculate about it - without being doctors, we really don't know for sure, and we could give you a false sense of security or of panic.

With that said, there are sometimes cysts that appear in odd places, or even, and ingrown hair. Ingrown hairs in the genital or anal area HURT and are bumps like you describe!

Please keep us informed as to what you find out!

Good Luck!

Let me also add, that with herpes, your first outbreak would be more than one little bump, and they'd be extremely tender and painful. So, I'm doubting it's herpes.

Your situation is a PRIME example of WHY condoms should be used, even when you may be just rubbing up against each other. Even seminal fluid can carry STDs. Condoms are not a guarantee that you won't get an STD, but they do help cut down the chances.

I would suggest that you go see your doctor ASAP, and get it checked out. Trust me, doctors have pretty much seen everything, so a little bump on your anus won't shock him.

Good luck, and I hope it's just an ingrown hair or something simple.

• Members
Welcome Back Admiral!

Well, honestly it could be anything from a hemmorroid (you can get those having anal sex or not having anal sex, so your abstinence wouldn't affect it) to Herpes. I doubt HIV would manifest in THAT way. I am pleased you are going to the doctor because as we could speculate about it - without being doctors, we really don't know for sure, and we could give you a false sense of security or of panic.

With that said, there are sometimes cysts that appear in odd places, or even, and ingrown hair. Ingrown hairs in the genital or anal area HURT and are bumps like you describe!

Good Luck!

Thank you for your concern, haha as a matter of fact when I first noticed it my mind automatically went to the worst possible thoughts, but thanks for the input. Yes the doctor will know for certain at that point what it may be, its kind of hard to even get a good idea of what it is myself, it doesn't hurt or anything like that... its just... there '_' hahaha

• Members
Chances are very strong that you have a hemorrhoid( a swelling of a small vein ) , and not anything more serious. But do get it checked out. Glad you are back. We wondered what happened to you.

Howard

Yeah, been busy with college here lately, consumed so much of my time with finals I have had to delay going to the doctor by a week's time. Thanks for the input on that matter, yeah a hemorrhoid was one thing I did not consider. Sadly I took to trying to give myself an ulcer first with all the worst explanations of what it could be, until I did soem researcha nd found it was nothing like the worst things of HIV and warts and so forth like that.

• Members
Welcome Back Admiral!

Good Luck!

Well doctor looked it over, said its just a small external hemmorroid and gave me a prescription for some small red pills and said take hot baths not showers *_* which doesn't bother me anyways, thank goodness it was nothing serious

• Members
Chances are very strong that you have a hemorrhoid( a swelling of a small vein ) , and not anything more serious. But do get it checked out. Glad you are back. We wondered what happened to you.

Howard

Yeah it turned out to be that little thing. Well doctor looked it over, said its just a small external hemmorroid and gave me a prescription for some small red pills and said take hot baths not showers *_* which doesn't bother me anyways, thank goodness it was nothing serious