Official Community Forums Home

Return To The Edge

Valntyn

• Members

dvd_ae0154main.jpg

Return To The Edge is a story about a newly divorced man. His best gal pal visits to help him get over his ex.

Except for two parts, this was the best adult video we’ve seen yet. Let me tell you about these two parts first.

Hubby named one “the cock smoking scene.” In this M/F pairing, the woman never lets go of her cigarette, smoking through the whole scene. She even takes drags & wafts smoke on her man’s penis while blowing him. Talk about cured meat! Some might like this “interactive prop,” but it was nasty to both of us.

During a F/F/M threesome came the second part we didn’t like. While ass-action is great, it should be clean! The man feasts on a woman’s anus then, without cleaning up, eats her pussy & kisses her mouth. He also has anal sex with her without condom & then she gives him a blow job! While this might be hot for some people, knowing how non-hygienic this is, it was another turn-off for us.

So why do we think this is the best we’ve seen yet? Here’s why!

The costumes & sets are so much fun. Everyone wears unique masks & outfits, even during most of the sex acts. I now want to try adding something similar to our own future love-making! I don’t know if I’d want to be a walking picture, but the leading lady’s rust-colored, feather-covered, ass-bearing, corset-like outfit made me drool! I want one!

The house sets were built for the sexual decadence their residents craved. Two mentionable enhancements were the sink-table a female threesome used & the penis-cubicle our leading lady was closed into blindfolded. Curious? Check it out!

M/F, F/F, F/F/F, F/F/M & F/F/F/M couplings should excite most people. Also are multiple couples in the same room, doms & subs, voyeurs and toys. Women & men alike are shaved or trimmed. There’s very little ‘swank’ talk.

If you want major kink, this probably won’t be for you. But if you want to add some spice with something new, this is definitely worth a try. I know I’ll be watching it again, with AND without my husband.

• Members

You know, Mikayla and I have noticed this nasty trend in adult films. I am not stranger to licking around Mikayla's ASS, but I sure as HELL would NOT kiss her or go to her pussy from there! I think that in this films the actor probably does wash his cock first - but they do not show that - so who is telling the young guys watching this? There are things I like to see that might be a little...well...fantasy like in a film. Like, I do enjoy a good cum shot on the face. It is a turn on. I also do like watching anal sex. However, for me, watching a woman lick the residue from her ass off the guys cock really, really doesn't do it for me! I find it degrading to women!

MM

Thanks for the great review Val! And, yes, I would have issues with those 2 scenes too, for the same reasons. Luckily with DVDs, you can skip to your favorite "chapters" and not have to waste time with others you don't like! <_<