Official Community Forums Home

Becoming

• Members

Hi, I decided to join because I am desperately in need of advice when it comes to sex. I like the site very much and the name suited me quite well. I am very timid when it comes to sex and since this is my last year of being in my 20s' I have to step up on my game. :P

• Members

Welcome. There is a ton of information here that can be helpful. In my own short time since being here, I've learned quite a bit. The people here are also very friendly and helpful. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Thurisas

• Members
Hi, I decided to join because I am desperately in need of advice when it comes to sex. I like the site very much and the name suited me quite well. I am very timid when it comes to sex and since this is my last year of being in my 20s' I have to step up on my game. :P

Don't be bashful you came to the right place, we give you everything you need to know to help you shed inhibitions and become a sexual goddess to the lucky man in your life. Just don't scare him!

;-) Glenn

• Members

i may be a newbie, but i know when i hit the jackpot and girl you did too. there is so much info on the forum and site that you have no idea. my best advice if you want to step up your game is go to the sex ed tab at the top of the screen and start reading and living and don't be scared to experiment on your own by yourself. welcome to boards and thanks for cumming. ;)