Official Community Forums Home

Hi There!

Rob

I just wanted to let everyone know that our store will be opening next week in Boston. It is going to be a soft opening b/c we are still putting some final touches on the store. I know most of you are not local but if any of you are local please email me if you plan on stopping by. I am not going to be in the store that much, but I would love to meet some of you if I can!

Thanks for all your support!

Rob

• Members

Very exciting! Congratulations and good luck! :) :)

We're not too far away and we actually hope to be down that way sometime this Summer. We'll let you know!

Again, good luck!!

• Members

California's kind of far. But hey, congrats on the opening! May many horny people find their way to the store!

I will be sure to tell some of my friends up there in Maine! Maybe sometime I will be up that way again, visiting friends and family, and stop by! Congrats on the new store!!!

• Members

Congratulations!!!! I wish you the best with the new store!! May all the playful people of Boston find their way in.I guess I know were we need to plan out next vacation!

• Members

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congra's to you i so excited for tootimid this is the beginning of more to come :)

• Members

Congrats Rob! I don't think I will be making it to Boston this year, but DC instead. I really wanted to go to Bean Town, but I don't dictate where the conferences are, I just wish it was still in boston.....

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy