Official Community Forums Home

Meat Vs. Jelly

CGEM

• Members

Hi All,

I was just replying to another thread when I came to think about this.

Nowadays, especially with the anal trend thriving in sex cinema industry, many men are obsessed with anal sex with their women. I feel that it's almost becoming a first-date thing. But all women aren't quite as excited about it, which I can very well understand.

What disturbs me is the role of sex toys in this discussion. It is almost nonexistent. Of course, we talk about them here, but when was the last time anyone of you guys heard anal toys mentioned in general public discussion? When I talk with my friends, the question about anal sex is sort of an on/off thing. The key rhetorics seems to be something like: "Honey. How would you think about taking my dick up your ass?" And if the answer is no, then there is no anal sex. And that's it.

Hallo! What ever happened to sex toys? Going back to the general discussion, I believe that toys have been given a more extreme status in anal sex than 'regular' anal sex. But shouldn't it be quite the opposite? If I was to talk a lovely woman into anal sex, I surely wouldn't be as blunt in my options as described above. Instead, I would put on some John Legend and ask: "Honey. Would you like me to carress your ass with this cute little purple jelly thing? As you see, it's small and gives some wonderful vibrations. I will only use the small tip, but if you want to, we can try with a bit more girth. And sweetie, I can lick you at the same time." Whereas I am joking about the John Legend bit, I'm serious about the toy.

Shouldn't good-quality anal toys be the natural small step en route to full-blown anal sex in common sex discussion?

• Members

When I read your post heading I thought we were going to discuss sandwich options! :P

WONDERFUL QUESTION / DISCUSSION CGEM!

I couldn't agree more! It is true that the discussion of anal toys is usually one of the last to arise (if at all) and that anal sex is usually PRESUMED to be a COCK ONLY adventure (unless you are more experienced with it and / or are a man interested in anal sex solo! I do find this a shame because as you well know, an anal toy would help to ease the transition, get the woman comfortable, give her options for other stimulation (as in your "John Legend" oral sex example) and might even show her how exciting anal sex can be. 'Cause let's face it, the prospect of having a cock up your ass is not always enticing to most women first time around - but a cute, little anal vibrator - well, that may be easier!

When my girlfriends approach me about anal sex, I usually suggest an anal plug or starter set to begin. I know as well as anybody that being relaxed and comfortable can really make the difference in the experience - and having your man say "brace yourself honey, my cock is going up your ass!" I think that if a man can really get his woman excited, licking her to orgasm, then GENTLY ease a toy into her ass - that the experience would be MUCH easier and more pleasant. Then, as she becomes more confident and "used" to anal exploration, his cock can be introduced!

So yes, I COMPLETELY get this notion and AGREE!!! Now, while the article I wrote about a year ago does mention using toys first (or at LEAST fingers) I think many people just breeze right over it. So, how do we get people to take anal "baby steps?"

I had to open this post out of sheer curiousity with the heading!! WTG CGM!

Luckily, when I was introduced to anal sex, for the very first time, years ago, the man suggesting it, had me go get a beginner's butt plug. He gave me the $$, and told me to go to an adult toy shop, and look specifically for an anal toy for beginners. He wanted me to go alone so I could choose what I would like, without any pressure from him. I thought that was pretty cool. Even though that guy could be a bit on the selfish side a lot of the time, he was a real good teacher when it came to first time anything, sexually.

I too, suggest something small going up there first, instead of a man's penis. Slowly easing into anal is the best way to get yourself or your partner ready for a possible penis, or larger toy up there.

• Members

Definetely a good topic!! :) I have to agree that something little to introduce Anal is a great idea!! my first experience was extremely painful and later (with another partner) the beginning was not to my liking when he began a ritual of finger teasing it became something I actually wanted to do Anal can be very hard at first and I found that rushing is the worst thing because then it becomes a huge turnoff!! toys can be a great way to start something that may become a favorite activity :D

They sell a model that has a small bell on the end of the dangle, which I think would be a fun thing to wear around the house( or at a party, or dance) to tell your SO what you have in mind! The wire is only slightly thicker than a paper clip, so I don't think anyone would experience any pain in inserting it.

Howard

That particular item gives new meaning to "play with my ding-a-ling"................. :lol::P

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.