Official Community Forums Home

Scent Of A Woman

• Members

Ask him! :) If you're able to be intimate with him, you ought to be able to talk with him. Just ask him what you smell like and if he likes it. My guess is, if he's "returning the favor" (yay him and yay you!), then he's rather enjoying himself. :)

Welcome to TooTimid! :)

I would say that if he voluntarily goes down on you, then he likes it. Most men don't mind, and some truly love the scent of a woman's excitement. You could ask him, either while he's down there, huskily "You like the way I smell baby?" or even when you're just sitting on the couch, relaxing, having some casual conversation. Men that don't like the taste and/or smell tend to avoid doing any oral lovin' in some way or another.

Personally, if it's all good, and you don't "really want to know", or fear the answer, just go with it, enjoy it, and have fun.

• Members

Agree with Tyger... if he didn't like the way you smell he'd of told you or avoid going down.

Don't sweat it sweetie... he's obviously liking it! ;)

• Members

I don't know that I've ever gone down on a woman and not liked the smell or taste. Of course, as long as you keep yourself clean, there's no reason I can see that he should...but then, I just really like giving oral sex so I'm biased.

Thurisas.