Official Community Forums Home

Super Bunny Mini Vibe

Valntyn

• Members

GK11080main.jpg

Get your hormones hoppin’ with the Super Bunny Mini Vibe. Seven quiet vibe patterns get this waterproof bunny’s ears a’twitchin’ to pleasure both men AND women!

My husband & I awoke remembering the TooTimid box we received the day before. Wanting to start the day playfully, he hopped out of bed & washed our new toy with soap & warm water & an antibacterial wipe. He inserted the 3 included cell batteries & pushed the bullet into the purple jelly sleeve. No lube was needed; it slid easily in & stayed put. The sleeve has no noticeable smell, nor is it tacky feeling.

Usually I’m the one who gets pleasured most. I’m greedy during sex, loving to be spoiled & brought to new heights. Thankfully, my greed puts my husband in his favorite position: pleasuring me! Not this morning, though! I was feeling “equal opportunity,” so surprised him by snatching the bunny from his hand & burrowing undercover to give HIM some attention first! :wub:

I teased all around his nethers with the toy, using the push button on the bullet to test each vibe pattern to see which he liked best (#4 & #6, by the way B) ). Light touches of the ears against the skin allow them to work best.

I laid it against his “Million Dollar Point” (between the sack & anus) with the ears toward the back & his hips came off the bed! He said he could feel the vibes all the way back & they were niiice. I added a blowjob to the equation & he was a very happy-sounding man! He has since claimed this cute little toy as HIS & has been making up songs about his new bunny vibe. :rolleyes::D

Then came his turn to play. It wasn’t long before I was bucking & writhing from the different vibes. When he added his finger- & tongue-talents, he sent me over the edge, literally! Not only did I have numerous, powerful orgasms, I almost fell off the bed! :ph34r:

I recommend this for anyone: men, women and couples alike!

NOTE: There is a removable plastic insert in the battery chamber. If you find the toy doesn’t work well, put it back in & it should work just fine!

GK11080main.jpg

Here comes the Naughty Rabbit Vibe, buzzing down my way. I am becoming a huge fan of rabbit toys. They’re so versatile, and after using a few, you really get to know why the rabbit form is used for sex toys. They WORK! Plus they’re just plain cute! Also, a great idea for a beginner, for who can be intimidated by a rabbit?

This cute little blue bunny comes with it’s own 3 little batteries, a bullet, and a rabbit sleeve. Washing it off, putting the rabbit sleeve over the bullet, and putting the batteries in, were all a breeze. The easy to press button at the end of the bullet gave me 7 vibe patterns with surprising strength with those 3 little batteries. Impressive. I love strong vibes and was eager to try this rabbit out. And, did I mention, it’s WATERPROOF? You just have to love that in a toy!

Playing with the settings, this little critter was able to tease, tickle, and wiggle his way into my heart, as well as my orgasms. My rabbit felt great rubbing my outer lips, nipples, and teasing me all over. The short ears provide GREAT clit stimulation. And, since the ears are so short, and not to hard or too soft, they fit right against my clit nicely. I love the direct and strong stimulation, and this rabbit wasn’t hibernating when it came to that! I loved the pulsating setting, as well as the highest steady vibe too. Good Rabbit! I rubbed the vibe all around my clit, and the vibes were so strong, that I was able to build up to a wonderfully strong orgasm in a relatively short amount of time. I almost caught my leg going like Thumper’s when I put the ears on my clit! Wow, I was impressed all the way around.

This bunny can be put in your purse, used with your partner, solo, and it won’t get in the way. It’s also cute, quiet, easy, and fun to use!

Get Naughty With this Rabbit

• Members

GK11080main.jpg

Are you feeling....naughty? Do you need someone or SOMETHING to tame those horny feelings? Well, look no further, this little naughty rabbit vibe is ready to hippity-hop all over your clit and deliver some orgasms - I guarantee it!

As I have said before, size does not always matter with toys. In fact, some of my favorites are the smallest toys available. This little bunny is barely 4 inches long - but what he lacks in size he makes up for in function! The quality that makes all "rabbit" toys great is the little ears. There is something about the quick flick of those ears on ANY part of the body (male or female) that can make us want to fuck like rabbits!

My hubby loves to tease me unmercilessly with toys like this - so I knew I was in for it. We washed the little guy (ours was blue) off, put in the included batteries (Whoo Hoo) keeping the plastic insert IN - and slid the bullet up into the rabbit. I reclined on my pillows and waited for the fun. My hubby really got me good with this item - my nipples, thighs, under my knees and finally my clit! This rabbit has the BEST selection of vibrations from hard and constant to pulsating to my favorite - up high pulsations to down low pulsations. That one gave me the best build-up ever because it delays the moment. 7 different functions - I loved them all!

After 4 orgasms and not being able to catch my breath, I finally said it was my hubby's turn. He laid back and let me go to work. I used this little rabbit to roam all over his bod while I supplemented with oral and hand attention. What did him in was when I was deepthroating him and placed the rabbit (with my favorite vibration selection) on his balls - instant, hot explosion! The poor guy never saw it coming - but I did, and it was great!

This toy would be great for ANYONE! You could easily use it in solo moments, take with you on a trip, keep one at your lover's house, or just suprise your man with a horny hump by this ravenous rabbit! Whatever you choose, this bunny will NOT dissapoint! Get one - hell, get 3 right NOW!

Get the BAD Bunny