Official Community Forums Home

Desperate

Mikayla1

• Members

DVD_VIV051main.jpg

I can NOT imagine that GORGEOUS Tera Patrick would EVER be desperate for anything or anybody - but in this Paul THomas film, she does a good job pretending - and has a bunch of fun in the process. True to Thomas, this film has a story line (a not to bad storyline at that) and the "acting" is adequate. Poor little Tera Patrick meets "Spider" - a very good looking, heavily tattooed "bad boy" in a coffee shop. She tries to strike up conversation (feigning ignorance and innocence) and Spider blows her off saying, "I am the kind of guy your Momma warned you about!" I don't know about you ladies, but that would make me RUN right into his arms (or bed) and that is what Tera does.

Spider and his buddy (Tommy Gunn) are crooks who pretend to be police officers busting unsuspecting "johns" with hookers. The twist is, the hookers are actually their "fuck buddies." The beginning scene is two girls tag teaming two guys. There is oral, blowjobs, sex and anal sex. They use condoms - but the funny part was - after an anal scene one man CUMS on her tummy with the condom ON! THey must be MAGIC CONDOMS!!

Now, a bit later that night Tera comes by the secret hide out (not so secret obviously) and throws herself at Spider. What ensues is a HIGHLY erotic light bondage scene that made me cum just watching it! Spider ties her up via hands, legs and breasts and proceeds to whip her with a large, leather-tethered whip all over her voluptious body (oh...I shiver even to think!) Tera, bless her heart, moans in pleasure and asks for more! Spider steps it up a notch with a LARGE purple dildo that he force feeds her and then rams up her hole at her eager request.

Now, I know that it might sound "rough" but actually, it is erotic and you can tell Tera is not only consenting but BEGGING! Once Spider is done taunting her, he rams his cock into her until he cums all over her tan face. She must have loved it because she comes back for more - and is once again shunned by Spider who wants her to do a girl girl action. In an effort to please her new man, she retires to the apartment and has HOT lesbo sex with the hot blonde with the most adorable and delectable dangling pussy lips I have seen in a long while! The use strap ons and one HUGE purple (color du jour) double dong! It was HOT, HOT, HOT!

One final scene worth mentioning is between Spider, Tera and a hot brunette who is strapped to a bondage table. Tera shows her new man she can play with the big boys and licks this lovely lady to orgasm while he pounds Tera from behind! It is HOT and really erotic - if you are into a little light bondage!

Tera's efforts do not go unnoticed, as Spider makes her his "girl" and goes off to pull another job, asking her to wait for him in bed. Of course, Spider never comes - as he is arrested by an undercover "naked" female cop. Ohhh poor Tera - left weeping in the bed of her true heart's desire! I guess she will have to be desperate again!

I recommend this film to ANYBODY! Tera is SMOKIN' and so are the other girls. Big breasted just like I like em! The sex is HOT and actually in context of the story - which as mentioned - is decent. The bondage scenese are excellent - and everyone gets hot sex - from oral to anal and back again! No dissapointments at all - and you sure do not have to be DESPERATE to buy this film!!!

DESPERATE for some HORNY ACTION?

I'm panting just reading about it!!!