Official Community Forums Home

Wild Thing

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1534-1main.jpg

OH MY GOD! I have just found my new favorite, basic vibe!!!! It is called THE WILD THING and it delivers a WILD RIDE! This item couldn't have reached me at any better of a time as my hubby is out of town AGAIN for 2 days. WHen I opened the box and saw this 7" plastic vibe with a unique purple pad of pleasure nubbieson the tip - I just KNEW what I would do while my son was on his playdate!!

This vibe is made of hard plastic - and while you would not think it would be fun to use (too stiff) it totally is! I washed it off with soap and water and a douse of toy cleaner for good measure. Then I eagerly searched my drawer for 2 C batteries and inserted them in the vibe. I turned it on and was even MORE excited when feeling the strong vibrations!

I got nekked (for those of you who do not understand this, 'naked' is what you get when you are taking a shower 'nekked' is what you get before you have sex or have solo fun) - and went to work with this vibe. I touched it to my vaginal area and instantly knew if I wanted to last more than a second I should tease myself. The reverse side of the pleasure pad is smooth - so I used that for a few seconds, but missed the nubbies!

I tried to withhold, but the damn thing felt SO GOOD that I had to go for the clit! As soon as this pleasure pad hit my clit I was starting to builld up to orgasm and FAST! I came in a leg shaking, tummy tightening, quivering MASS of ORGASMS! I kid you not, I had 3 in less than 5 minutes and I was STILL not done! I had to see if this vibe would work that well inserted - and I was a little hesitant because of the material it is made from. I didn't need much lube because of all the excitement going on in my bed, so I added a little water-based lube for good measure and began to insert. This vibe is smooth on the upper 2 inches (sans the magic pad O' pleasure) and the rest has vertical grooves for easy handling.

I started inserted and could tell that the solid state of this vibe was going to be a BIG plus. I was excited enough to find my G-Spot easily and I situated the pleasure pad of nubbies RIGHT on it and in a few minutes I was gushing all over my bed! It was one of the most intense orgasms I have had in ages! This vibe ROCKS! When my son came back from his playdate I was doing laundry!

This vibe would work for ANYBODY! It is A W E S O M E!!!! It would work for newbie and advanced player alike! Clitoral stim or insertable pleasure - you choose! This is a Mikayla's Must Have - and I suggest that you HAVE IT as soon as it is available! Get wild with this WIld Thing Vibe - Let it love you too!

Nubby Lovin'

• Members

NO1534-1main.jpg

Purple Nubby Satisfier - The Wild Thing

This vibe brought me to more orgasms than ANY toy previous! The purple aggressive nubbies on the head combined with the ultra-powerful multi-speed vibes sent me over and over and over the edge! At one point, I was having an orgasm that just wouldn’t end!

After my husband played with me with the vibe for a while, I rolled onto my knees for doggy-style and pressed the nubbies against my clit after he entered me. OH... MY... GAWD... the intensity of the orgasms made me scream ‘til I was hoarse!

The two C batteries required give the toy a little heft, but it is a comfortable weight. The ridged shaft makes holding easier and felt silky entering me. The lower vibes are fairly quiet, but when you reach the super-high vibe, it sounds like a man’s electric razor. Power! It’s not waterproof, but I’m glad for that -- if I had that many powerful orgasms in the tub, I’d probably have drowned in my ecstasy!

There are only two semi-negative comments I have for this vibrator and they’re not even really bad ones. The first is that the connector (from battery to toy) is a little sensitive. Until we bent the connector differently, it wouldn’t vibrate any of the lower settings. Instead, it would only run the super-high powered one (not REALLY a problem - woohoo! - but I wanted to enjoy the entire range of vibes).

The second is totally a personal preference. The aggressive tip is made of hard plastic. While that felt GREAT (FANTASTIC, ORGASMIC, DELICIOUS) on my clit, it was uncomfortable FOR ME on the inside. I prefer softer jelly materials with a little flexibility for insertion.

This toy is a MUST HAVE for anyone who likes strong vibrations. Those who think they’ve got toys with strong vibes “ain’t felt nothin’ yet!” *laugh* This toy was a fantastic surprise!

• Members

NO1534-1main.jpg

This vibe sure did bring out the WILD side in me. This basic vibe, which isn’t so basic, has a nice smooth feel, with a purple but firm tip with nubs. The shaft is ribbed which is also another big plus in my book.

The wild thing is a hard plastic, so therefore easy to care for. The shaft is not overwhelming at all. My husband inserted the 2c batteries and turned it on. There is a multi-speed turn dial at the base. After a little caressing, my husband turned the vibe on low and began to tease my clit with the purple tip. Once I was aroused he then lubed it and inserted it, with the nub side up and vibrations on high, I was squirming all over our couch trying hard not to orgasm. My husband then started to tease me, pulling the vibe out slowly, when I just about jumped off the couch. Let me tell you lady’s although this vibe doesn’t say it is a g-spot vibe, the nubs and the firmness of the tip sure did find mine with a little help from my hubby. I was screaming and moaning in ecstasy I thought I was going to drench the couch from the orgasms I was having. Neither my husband nor I could believe how much pleasure this vibe brought to us both. My husband loved watching me squirm all over the couch and knowing that he was controlling the vibrations and movement made him extremely aroused.

Like the package says “Let Loose Your Animal Nature!” This product sure did let loose our wild sides. I HIGHLY recommend this product to not only the beginners but also the advanced players it sure does bring a whole new meaning to the word basic.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5480

NO1534-1main.jpg

The first thing I thought of when I took this toy out of the box is the song, Wild Thing, picturing Charlie Sheen on the mound with this big grin on his face. Even now, the song is stuck in my head. :P

Then I really looked at this “back to basics with an update” vibe. The basic shape & color of the vibe is exactly like my very first vibrator I ever had! The difference, of course, is the nubbies at the end. We all know I like da nubbies!

I was excited to try this baby out. Hubby’s away, so it’s time for solo-luvin’. I washed it off, patted it dry, then dug thru my dwindling battery inventory for the 2 C batteries needed to operate this vibe. Inside the vibe, is a cardboard “sleeve” indicating which way the batteries go, and says it helps insulate noise. Well, after pushing the batteries in, which was snug, I twisted the dial a bit, and was amazed at the strong vibes even on the lowest setting! Turning the dial up, the vibes got mega-strong! Just the way I like it (uh huh, uh huh). However, the cardboard sleeve did nothing to help the noise level. This baby is very loud, no matter what. But, oh, soooo worth it!!

I used the lowest setting to tease my nipples a bit, working my way down, I turn the vibes up, ever so slightly. Teasing my lips a bit, I started to warm up, my clit started throbbing in anticipation. I finally let my clit have some attention, and wow!! Was it happy to have the vibes & the nubbies. Hungering for more, I turned up the dial, started rubbing the nubbies a bit harder on my clit, and almost shot right out of bed!! I came so hard and fast, it startled me! And that doesn’t happen often for me!

Wanting more adventure, I slowly eased in the vibe inside with ease. The smoothness of the vibe, and the fact that I was soaking wet, felt awesome. The strong vibes and the full feeling I love were spectacular as well! Tipping the vibe up just a bit, I was able to get my g-spot easily, the nubbies, and the firmness of the vibe really made me panting and soaking my sheets in no time!

This is a definite 5 paws WAY up for this vibe in my book! Basic, easy to use, fun, and not intimidating at all, this will sure to please most anyone!

Wild Thing!! You make my body sing!! You make everything soooo tingly!! Wild Thing!

Do you wanna do the Wild Thing?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am so getting one of those

• Members

I got one for my wife and when she look at it she didn't think that much of it but thought ti might be fun so we started out wit me teasing her a little to get her wet the I got on top of her and put my cock in and started to work. She took the wild thing and slid it between us and with the power it felt great on both of us the she hit her clit and it only took about two min. and she was cumming all ready and I told her to go for more she hit one more and she turned over to doggie and it didn't take long and we both came. I would say that of all the toys she would say this was the best.