Official Community Forums Home

Hey...i'm New

buddyB

• Members

So, I'm kind of a closet freak when it comes to sexuality. It's something I love to do, talk about, think about, and read about, but it's something that I have always kept to myself. Most people don't think of me in that way, but that's fine. I guess it makes it a bit more exciting since people don't think I should be so sexual...I don't know. Drop me a line, I am usually quiet until someone sparks a flame and then I could probably talk for hours.

-B

• Members

Welcome!

When I first read that post I thought "he has a closet fetish" - then I realized, no - that wasn't it! ;)

Most of us here are sexual people - and like to talk about sex - so you will fit right in! Please feel free to ask any questions you would like - or answer any as well.

If you are curious about any particular subject, check out the sex ed section above!

Again, Welcome!

• Members

Welcome. Heh, you sound a lot like me 10 or so years ago. People would never have known the thoughts running through my mind if they were to talk to me then ...well... it used to be that way anyway. I'm a lot more open now. There are some who are still rather shocked with some of the things that come out of my mouth nowadays(not nasty, mind you, just not "me")...my wife included.

Thurisas