Official Community Forums Home

I Make Funny Sounds During Sex

• Members

My BF and I were having exciting sex in the 69 position :D. I tried to crawl down towards his feet then sit on his manhood.....then out of no where....(well not no where).....this annoying and embarrassing farting sound came from me but not my butt hole :rolleyes: . I dont think he new that it was not a fart b/c he then wanted me to get up and try another position.

What can you do to avoid those stupid sounds. And if not avoidable, how do i let him know what sounds they are without sounding like a freak of nature(I dont want to do it while making love)....i'm constantly asking him questions to see if im doing something wrong, making sure he likes what i do and now i feel that i've asked too many questions already :(

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO :lol:

What you experienced, is called a "queef". Sounds kinda funny, and I'm sure there's a medical term for it, which I don't know, but that's what it's called. And, it's perfectly natural.

Some positions can create the air to go up inside the vagina, and when you shift, thhhhhhhhhhhhhht, out it comes. Again, normal. If you learn which positions that make you do this noise, you can always try tightening your muscles when you shift positions. Almost like you're closing it shut. The air will still need to come out, but you may be able to feel it, and like breaking wind, be able to control the flow a bit more.

If he does say anything, just tell him what it was, and go on with your fun.

Just laugh it off, have fun, and know that it's normal.

• 3 weeks later...

I make that sound sometimes too! It's pretty embarrassing, but I have noticed that it happens more frequently when my SO and I are in certain positions (doggy style). Sometimes I try to just avoid the positions that make the noise occur, but since I really like doggy style we both just deal with it. My SO is really funny 'cause when it happens I always say, "oops I'm making noises again" and he always just says that he likes it when I make noises. So, maybe if would help to just laugh about it.