Official Community Forums Home

Family Fantasy's

• Members

The story has an almost Oedipus complex to it. Your young and your hormones are going out of wack. I was there and still am to a degree. I don't have a sister, but I read somewhere that it isn't as uncommon as one might think that brothers and sisters loose their virginities to each other. I'm not saying this a 1 in 1000 ratio, but guys and girls have written about. I can't remember where I read it, it was a long time ago. This is of course if their age difference is very small, which it is in your case, and that they are very close. These were virgins, though. I don't know if you are. They were sexually curious and didn't have anyone or at least anyone they felt comfortable loosing it to.

I'm not going to say that you should or shouldn't try it. Hey, decades ago threesomes were viewed badly, but now they're common. Maybe it'll make your relationship with each other all the more stronger. It may not, but I don't think it'll hurt it either for too long. It's a mutual agreement with each other, so if it goes badly, then there isn't one of you who is soley to blame.

You must find out if she's up to it.

Don't do it if it will have repercussions on your relationship and if you may have any doubts or future regrets.

The story has an almost Oedipus complex to it.  Your young and your hormones are going out of wack.  I was there and still am to a degree.  I don't have a sister, but I read somewhere that it isn't as uncommon as one might think that brothers and sisters loose their virginities to each other.  I'm not saying this a 1 in 1000 ratio, but guys and girls have written about.  I can't remember where I read it, it was a long time ago.  This is of course if their age difference is very small, which it is in your case, and that they are very close.  These were virgins, though.  I don't know if you are.  They were sexually curious and didn't have anyone or at least anyone they felt comfortable loosing it to.

I'm not going to say that you should or shouldn't try it.  Hey, decades ago threesomes were viewed badly, but now they're common.  Maybe it'll make your relationship with each other all the more stronger.  It may not, but I don't think it'll hurt it either for too long.  It's a mutual agreement with each other, so if it goes badly, then there isn't one of you who is soley to blame. 

You must find out if she's up to it. 

Don't do it if it will have repercussions on your relationship and if you may have any doubts or future regrets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for your help and i hope she is up to it, i have told my mates and some of them are telling me not to and it is wrong you have given me aother opinion

• Members

it truly is more common than you thought, at my work we sell a little magazine like book thats called family letters and its about family members being together

• Members
Thank you for your help and i hope she is up to it, i have told my mates and some of them are  telling me not to and it is wrong you  have given me aother opinion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, this is called "incest" & it isn't right. I wouldnt do this if I were you. I mean you could ask your sister if she wants to fuck you, but seriously why would you want to have sex with your sister?

Keep it in your dreams or your "fantasy" because this will amke things a lot more awkward around the dinner table or family gatherings. You'll probably criticize my post for being on the "anti" side, but seriously man find yourself a girlfriend, and screw her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Look, it may be "normal" to have these "fantasies" about your sister, but it certainally is not "normal" to follow through on them. I think this has more to do with wanting something that you can't have or something that is taboo than it is about a fantasy. This is not the year 20BC and you are not of royalty. Besides, depending on where you live, you can be arrested for the mere mention of such. And, if I were your sister, I would want nothing more to do with you if you brought up such a topic. Think with your brain instead of your damn penis and quit fishing in your own gene pool!

• Members

I have to agree with all the previous posts about keeping it to your self. Don't act on it whatever else you do. Just try to put it out of your thoughts.