Official Community Forums Home

Saying Hello

shyvixen

Hello! I'm a 30 yr. housewife with a stalled sex-life. I'm here on this site trying to spice things up a little (if only for me). We used to have a killer sex life, and amazing orgasms, hopefully we can get sex back to where it was in the early days. I can't believe I'm talking about this on a forum!

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us. It is kinda shocking for some people to come on here, and actually post. But it's also a great start for some to get their sex drives going again, as well as delving into some issues fairly anonymously, so you can be more open about some things. I hope you're able to get a lot of helpful info & advise, and look forward to seeing some posts! :)

Hi shyvixen, we seem to have quite a bit in common. I too am a stay-at-home mom and I'm suffering from a stalled sex-life as well. It's nice to know I'm not the only one...I was getting pretty jealous of my friend's single sex-life. :rolleyes:

Hopefully you and I will both get our sex-lives back!!! I look forward to talking with you. GOOD LUCK

Welcome to the forums to both of you (again). I'm an on again, off again SAHM of a 4 yr old girl. I have 2 PT jobs right now, but am able to bring my daughter with me to both jobs. I've been married for almost 5 yrs now, and I KWYM about lagging sex lives. Things are picking up, thankfully. I hope you're able to learn a lot here, and enjoy the site!