Official Community Forums Home

Jenna Haze's Pussy And Ass

• Members

TLJ5705-6main.jpg

To steal a phrase from my adorable wife: this item is a MIKAYLA'S HUBBY'S MUST HAVE!!!!

As many of you know, my wife is 7 months preggo - and our sex life is still pretty damn good! However, the powers that be at TooTimid have been setting me up for that time when Mik won't be able or in the mood for loving! They sent me a realistic pussy molded from Jenna Haze's petite pussy and ass. This partiular realistic vagina is on the less expensive side - but it is worth EVERY PENNY and MORE!

A few nights ago my wife went out with the girls and when I went into our bedroom I saw that she had pulled out this lifelike pussy and placed a note on it that said, "Have FUN!" I am not one to dissapoint or disagree with my wife, so I decided that I would. I took "Jenna" out of the packaging and gave her a thorough inspection. Made of cyberskin, she is soft and supple - lifelike (not exactly like real, but close), she is shaved bald (LOVE THAT, HATE HAIR), and there was a vaginal opening and an anal opening. Looked like fun to me.

This item comes with a removeable bullet (which takes 2AA batteries) and some lubricant. I got the batteries in, the lube ready and laid her onto the bed. I decided since there is a hole through the back where your penis would go through that I better put a towel on the bed or Mik would freak from the leakage spot. I positioned her between my legs and investigated. It was nice to just sort of fantasize and touch this pussy while stroking myself. I felt a little "bad" fucking this replica - but I had Mik's blessing - so it was all good in my hood!

After I got hard I squirted what I found out was WAY too much lubricant into her and inserted my cock! I was happy she was so excited to have me! The "holes" stretch out quite a bit and when you place your cock in, it sort of "snaps" shut on your cock, delivering a tight and pleasurable hold. The inside is also ridged for YOUR pleasure!

As I began to pump in and out I was really, really plesantly surprised at the sensations. Of course, nothing can beat the real deal (especially when you are married to Mikayla) but this felt pretty, damn good! The tightness, the slippery lubricant and the ridges combined to give me a really nice ride! I decided not to use the bullet because my cock was coming out the other end as it was - and the bullet would have taken up space - plus, I didn't need it. I changed holes to the anal side and in a few minutes blew my load on my towel (thank goodness I had it).

This toy really only has one downfall - if you are a longer man you will poke through to the other side easily, BUT, the sensations while you are stroking are great! This realistic pussy is a bargain at twice the price and would be great for any man looking to add some fantasy to his masturbation time. Also, you do not need too much lubricant with this toy like you do with other masturbators - a little works a long way - and the free lube supplied does the trick just fine! She cleans up easily with soap and water - and some cyberskin renew!

When Mikayla came home she asked me how my night with "Jenna" went - I told her, "it was OK." I guess that will just be our little secret now won't it? ;)

MM

Must have this NOW

Well....not now!! LMAO But, I do commend you for *trying* to be sneaky. :P

• Members

Oh, I see...she was just "Ok" huh? NOW I get the real story!

That is OK honey, I am glad you enjoyed your "tryst" with Jenna!!! ;)

• Members

The angle of the pussy is right on - if you have her placed on a pillow or something. The angle of the ass hole is a little odd, it is straight on the bottom of the item, so you have to kind of "hold her" up to get in. I prefer the pussy hole for that reason!