Official Community Forums Home

Gapers - Inflatable Plug

Mikayla1

• Members

You know I am always looking for that product that is so unique that I just have to scream its praises! I have found another product - that I find revolutionary, interesting and erotic. It is the Gapers Inflatable Plug by Doc Johnson!

DJ1182-02main.jpg

If you are an anal lover like I am, you know that there are so many different size plugs that you can use. Sometimes, you wish you had a bigger one, sometimes smaller. The same goes for dildos - sometimes you want a little penetration, sometimes a little. Well, look no further cause this product will serve as a smaller plug and pump on up to a larger one!

This product is a latex plug attached to a pump device - with handy release valve - that will PUMP the plug up from a respectable 1.5" in girth to 2.5 inches in girth - and hits every inch in between! At 5" long, it is not too long for an anal plug, and long enough for a vaginal plug! Personally, I used it as an anal plug - to prepare for anal sex.

This was SO fun to use. I had my hubby help me insert the plug (as I can not reach as far back as I could before) and using some TooTimid personal lube - we got it in easily. This is not too large of a plug, but beginners might select a smaller plug. Once in, he sealed off the pressure valve and began to pump it. Immediately I felt the plug growing inside my ass and it was a diving sensation! With this device you can pump it up slowly - getting used to the increased girth. Also, because the plug is already inserted, it is much easier to have the increased size!

Once we had it at the delicious full size, I was feeling wonderfully full! We left the plug in so my hubby could taunt me orally and with a toy or two. THe wonderful thing about this plug is - it WON'T SLIP OUT! It is the fact that you have pumped it up inside you that makes it so tight inside. It lasted through all our foreplay, a couple of orgasms, vaginal penetration - which, by the way was GREAT with the plug inside, and then with just a quick release - back to the original size and pulled out for an anal finale!

I LOVE this product and recommend it to every couple! You could easily use this as a vaginal toy - pumping it up and down inside! Of course, it is also wonderful as an anal toy too! Just remember: ALWAYS WASH AND SANITIZE ANY TOY THAT YOU ARE USING FOR VAGINAL AND ANAL USE! This is truly one of those items that any woman OR man could benefit by having. Introduce this to your man and pump up his anus during a blowjob - I guarantee, it would give him quite a rush!

Everyone should invest in Gapers- and pump yourself to YOUR favorite level - I know that soon you will go ALL THE WAY!

Get GAPERS

• Members

Wow! Sounds really interesting and unique. I'm definitely intrigued to try something new!

• Members

Awesome, awesome review, Mikayla!! I've been looking with much interest at this item since I first saw it available and have been wondering how good it really was -- great to hear your experience was a good one!

Definitely sounds interesting!!