Official Community Forums Home

New Forum Contest: Oral Delights!

Rob

• Members

Something that works for me is to really take my time teasing with light licks or even just letting my lips brush against the skin of his cock. I make sure to keep this up for a decent length of time - though certainly not too long - before leaning in and actually taking his shaft in my mouth. The reaction that I get when I do so is generally pretty strong, and very satisfying.

• Members

When I go down on my wife, I'm very attentive to just about everything she is doing. If something I do makes her squirm, I make sure to keep her squirming for a time and then, just for fun, I'll pull away and go to something else. If something makes her gasp or if she can't help but let out an exclamation, I make sure to keep on it. I love teasing her relentlessly, bringing her to orgasm, and then starting in again even before she's caught her breath or bringing her near to orgasm before pulling away. I love to bring my fingers into the play once she's good and wet and absolutely adore bringing a toy into the play for those oh so delicious, intense orgasms where he back arches off the bed and at times she's near to screaming. I could honestly go for hours just gving her oral.

Thurisas.

• Members

Okay, this is maybe not so funny, but it sort of cracks me up. Keep in mind, no harm was done.

So maybe my hearing was diminished because sensation was elsewhere, but I was with a new lover, giving him head, and thought I heard him say, "More teeth." I thought well, I never heard that one before, but if that's what he likes...

Took me another few seconds to realize he was saying, "Watch those teeth."

I was surprised he ever invited me over to his place again!

The biggest tip I have is to relax... and find the best angle for it. I used to have a TERRIBLE gag reflex but with practice I can control it. I relax my throat, and breathing through the nose helps... it's impossible to gag when you're breathing through your nose. My husband lays down and I give him head kneeling between his legs... the angle is such that I can go down far, and I use my tongue to gently caress his shaft while he's in my mouth... almost like stroking it, moving it up and down. It also frees my hands to play with his scrotum and his nipples... it drives him crazy! ;)

I would have to say that the best i've ever given........

Well, bring a bit of ICE into the bedroom to heat things up. Yes I said ice. It actually started out as a joke, we have this goofy thing about ice down the shirt or pants, yes very immature, but harmless nontheless. so anyway, we started playin and I slowly disrobed my partner, closed the drapes to elimanate the light. Then I started to kiss rub and softly touch her in all of those wonderful spots she just loves. I started to work my way down south very slowly, and stopping along the way to enjoy the journey. By this time she was getting very excited and so was I. I then placed the sheet over her face so she was unable to see where I was or what I was doing. Told er to hold on and not move and I would be right back. I snuck off to the freezer and grabbed a medium sized piece of ice and hurried back to the bedroom. I started to kiss and nibble on her nipples, which she loves. Then came the surprize, I set the ice on one ov her nipples and held it there. She jumped about 6inches off the bed. I began switching between nipplesand then drew the ice down her belly to her pubic mound where i rolled it around for a bit. then I went down and began to tease her with my tounge on her thighs, and lips. I put the ice on her clit and man did she jump! I thought she'd tell me to stop but, she just moaned. I started to switch off between the ice and my tounge on her lips and clit. She was soooooooooooooo hot she was writhing around on teh bet like I had never experienced before. I had to run back to the freezer a second time for ice, before she had an orgasm. After the "O" she begged me to make love to her, so I couldn't say no and followed her orders.WOW, what a great day!