Official Community Forums Home

New Forum Contest: Oral Delights!

Rob

6-19-07 THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Directions on how to claim your free goodies will be posted soon - keep an eye out!

It has been great to see more and more people participating in the forum. I know it does take some courage to make your first few posts. Once you get those first few posts under your belt you will start to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. It is your posts that make this board entertaining and educational. If you posted in the last contest, please read the instructions on how to redeem your freebies. I know we did have some problems (I set the wrong expiration date) a few days ago with people having trouble checking out without having to use a credit card. That issue has been corrected and if you have any questions, please contact Meaghan.

So, we tossed around a few ideas and thought it would be interesting to hear about your favorite oral sex tip/technique or real-life oral sex encounter (story). At the end of this contest you will be able to get a free bottle of 1 oz Good Head Gel (free shipping and no credit card required).

Please understand the free sample offer is only for US residents. We simply cannot afford to ship these samples internationally.

So, share with us your favorite oral sex tip/technique or share with us a real-life oral sex encounter that will leave us laughing, oohing or something new to try!

Rob

**PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY**

When I give head I like to occassionally use my teeth, just lightly, jaw is relaxed and my teeth just tease the shaft, that always seems to get an extra moan and squirm out of him.

I like to lick the head of my hubby's dick, in a figure 8 pattern, and then go as far down on him as I can get. I also use my hands on his shaft, so he feels like more of his dick is in my mouth than there really is.

Also, I like to do the little technique I read about on here, called the Corn On The Cob. This is where you GENTLY nibble the shaft up and down on it. I like adding licks here and there.

• Members

While I lightly flick my tongue over my wife's clit, I like to hold open her pussy with the fingers of my left hand and reach inside with two fingers of my right hand and rub her g-spot. She seems to like it, too! :-)

• Members

My hubby to be loves it if i use my silver bullet on his balls while I have him in my mouth. Throw in an altoid and he goes absolutely crazy.

Vix

It has been great to see more and more people participating in the forum. I know it does take some courage to make your first few posts. Once you get those first few posts under your belt you will start to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. It is your posts that make this board entertaining and educational. If you posted in the last contest, please read the instructions on how to redeem your freebies. I know we did have some problems (I set the wrong expiration date) a few days ago with people having trouble checking out without having to use a credit card. That issue has been corrected and if you have any questions, please contact Meaghan.

So, we tossed around a few ideas and thought it would be interesting to hear about your favorite oral sex tip/technique or real-life oral sex encounter (story). At the end of this contest you will be able to get a free bottle of 1 oz Good Head Gel (free shipping and no credit card required).

Please understand the free sample offer is only for US residents. We simply cannot afford to ship these samples internationally.

So, share with us your favorite oral sex tip/technique or share with us a real-life oral sex encounter that will leave us laughing, oohing or something new to try!

Rob

• Members

When giving I like for him to either stand up or sit on the bed so I can feel like I am completely submissive to him. I will often put on bright red lipstick so he can really see how much I take in at a time. I also like to look him in the eye to give him something to visuallize later.

:)

• Members

When pleaseing my wife i have her hold herself open so i can have both my hands free to venture around. i usually use a plug or bullet on her ass and use a finger or two to press on it from her vagina then i'll swith to licking and sucking her clit while rubbing her G-Spot. add a moan here and there and some sort of mint or mint oil and she goes absolutely nuts.

I like to Stroke his cock up and down in circular motion while locking eyes, then slowly ease my mouth around the head only, swirling my tongue and lips around Nsync with my hands. It blows him away.

• Members

I usually start off with alot of licking and sucking just the head of his cock. Then go straight to deep throat. Since I haven't fully mastered that yet I usually finish him off with alot of stroking especially circular motions and lots of flicking of my tounge primarily on his head.

• Members

My favorite oral technique would have the be what I call the BJ/HJ combo, giving a handjob and blowjob at the same time, and twirling my tongue along the underside of his shaft. :P

~Therese~

Rob

My husband loved when I use something cold, like ice or even a popsicle. He really enjoys it.

~Tonya

• Members

i like to have a sip of tea (or coffee) when i am about to give my partner head. it makes my mouth a little warmer and he goes wild... if you switch it up from ice chips to tea he will not know what hit him!

• Members

Best tip I ever got (somewhere on this site) is for me to lie on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed with my DH standing up. I can take him so much deeper this way as it basically straightens out the neck and throat. This is the only way I can truly "deep throat" him and he gets so into it he almost can't stand up straight!

Guest Ollej25

One of my absolute favorites to do to my boyfriend is a bit of a tease. After giving him a few licks all the way down, i focus on just the head for alittle then when i feel like he's not suspecting, i deep throat him... Get's him everytime...

• Members

I like giving head and crave it when I'm not in a relationship. Something about giving that much pleasure to someone and having the power of making him squirm all over the bed. LOVE it!

It is all about the tease, the buildup, making him beg you to suck it for 'just a minute'. rubbing your body all over him first... Kissing and licking him everywhere but his cock, his mouth, his neck, biting his nipples, his thighs, his balls.

Run my tongue all around his by now throbbing cock, letting my tongue graze his shaft and the head just a bit as I slurp up that puddle of precum on his stomach, just to hear that moan. Then sloooowly slide my tongue down that big pulsing vein on the underside. Kiss my way back up to the straining head, a couple of times. Runniing my tongue around the head as he bucks trying to make me take it in my mouth..

Soon enough... I take him in one hand while I'm swirling the head........... when he thinks he can't take it anymore I sink his cock in my mouth. Using hands and mouth together, lots of salvia and precum misxed together .........mmmmmmm He buries his hands in my hair and I let him set the pace, I love the things he says during and how turned on he gets as he gets closer and closer. It's about pleasuring someone you care about . Only them at that moment. Swallow of course.. ;)

I surprised my late husband one day with a lawn chair in our bedroom.. He's like.. what are you up to?? He knew and appreciated how my nasty worked.... ;)

It was one of those chaise kind with the plastic straps. I set it up, put blocks underneath it so it wouldn't collapse, and cut a few straps off in a strategic place.We started with foreplay on the bed , but he was so distracted by the chair. After he was ready to go I had him lay face down on the chair and I got underneath. He was so HARD just being in a new position and a different scenario... major mindfuck. It was a bit odd to suck upside down and the swallow was a bit harder but he was so pleased it was worth it. I still have that chair in the basement. :)

• Members

I absolutely love to start out when by BF is still soft or just starting to get hard. I can then suck all of his cock and at least one of his balls into my mouth at the same time. He absolutely loves it and he gets rock hard super quick when I do this. Personally, I just love being able to take that much of him into my mouth and love the feeling of him getting harder and bigger as I suck him off.

Another thing he just flips over is when I lick and suck the soft spot between his balls and his ass. A little tongue play along the rim will have him exploding every time.

• Members

I love playing with my husbands ass while giving him good deep head. A little rim job always has him explode with intensity.

• Members

[Two things I do that makes my wife go crazy, one is I just stick my tongue on her clit and leave it there. In a few seconds of just holding it there she will move her hips aound grinding on it. Where ever she goes, you leave the tip of your tongue making contact with her clit

Second thing I like to do is suck the clit in my mouth and pretend I sucking through a straw. The more suction that builds up the more she grinds and moves the hips

Glenn

I LOVE IT WHEN MY WIFE GRABS HOLD OF THE HEADBOARD WITH ME ON MY BACK AND SITS ON MY FACE. SHE LIKES TO TEASE AND TELLS ME I CANT TOUCH HER OR SHE WILL STOP .SO SHE GRINDS MY FACE UNTIL I HAVE TO GRAB HER ASS AND FINISH HER OFF I THINK SHE LIKES ALMOST HAS MUCH AS I DO

My husband was SO against oral sex. He loving to kiss me everywhere and he can spend a long time pleasing me, but he had a huge problem to receive an oral sex. This was a great challenge for me. First of all I absolutely love to perform fellatio and I have been told that I am really good in it ☺, and second, why really he is refusing it? My hubby never really said “no” if I reach to kiss my favorite attached to him toy ☺ , he just stopped me after a couple strokes with “come here babe, I want be inside you.” I was sure that my mouth is inside me:), but he preferred my vagina.

When I finally give up to casually “go down town” and being stopped all the time I asked my hubby what’s wrong and he admitted that he is scared of teeth.

My hubby build a trust to my teeth, he let me kiss him for a longer time, he really enjoying it, but when he very close to an orgasm, he has to switch to my vagina.

Hey girls/guys, how can keep him going in my mouth? Any suggestions?

• Members

I like to start by licking from the base of his shaft all the way to the top, and then taking the whole thing into my mouth as much as i possibly can... next i keep my lips over my teeth and go up and down, flicking my tongue around as i move... once it is nice and lubricated i grip my hand around it and use it in combination with my sucking. As my hand comes closer to the head I apply more pressure than at the base. I also like to throw in little variations here and there so that he doesnt get used to only one motion.

I like it when my wife uses her teeth... just a little! Enough to straddle that line between ecstasy and pain :)

Also, to make it easier for my wife to deep throat me, she will lay down on the couch or bed with her head hanging over the edge backwards. It really opens her throat a lot so that she can take all of me in. This is great for those men that are... um, blessed with 8 inches or more. You just slide in, hardly any resistance. Its fantastic.