Official Community Forums Home

Light Punishment Suggestions

fleur

• Members

Hi all! First time poster, although I do enjoy reading these forums from time to time! My hubby and I enjoy some light bondage, although I could see us getting heavier into it in the future! (We've only been married 8 months!) He has started asking me lately how I would punish him if he was bad. I can't think of anything other than teasing him and then not bringing him to orgasm. I need help!!! Does anyone have any suggestions for other punishments (I'll take as many as I can get!) that aren't too harsh? Thanks so much!

• Members

He wants you to be the dom for the night?! How fun!! ;)

How about tying him to the bed, blindfolding him and teasing him till your hearts content. ;) Feathers, wax, nipple clamps, ice...

Start with him face down and spank him... maybe lead into some anal play/penetration when he's good and hot.

MAKE him do all the things to you you've been dreaming of as well.

It's as varied as your imaginations and personal preferences.

• Members

Thanks blush! I think he would enjoy all of those things! I'm trying to plan a night where I do just those sorts of things to him! I thought I needed "light" suggestions, but after a story he told me last night, I'm thinking maybe they don't have to be so light!! ;) Anyway, I still need more help so pleeeeeease keep 'em coming!

• Members

Hi Fleur!

It really depends on where he wants to go with this. I used to work at a DOM/sub club in Chicago oh so many years ago, and the men who wanted me to be a DOM almost always wanted some sort of humiliation. Walking on their hands and knees while kissing my boots, being spanked for talking before told to, having to act like a dog for MY pleasure. Since it was a non-sex club, there were limited scenarios, but most of the men enjoyed be tied and submissive.

In my home life, I much prefer to be the sub, but when I have played the DOM, I have had much success with a scenario like this:

Start by getting yourself in a power outfit - whether it be sexy lingerie or all leather - something that puts YOU in visual control of his penis. Then, when he comes into the bedroom (which should be set up like a romantic dungeon - dark, but lots of candles - tell him that he, your sex slave has made you VERY unhappy and now he will have to pay. If you have a whip or tether - GREAT - if not, improvise - find a ruler or something similiar. Tell him that HE will NOT speak unless spoken to, that he will serve your every whim and if he is good, he may be permitted to kiss your feet! Be in control and demanding. Tell him to remove his clothing post haste while you watch. When he is done, make him stand on a chair in the middle of your room. Inspect him thoroughly - go around and around lightly spanking his penis, pulling his balls, pinching his butt cheeks. Teasing him.

Then, make him kneel on the floor while YOU get on the chair. Tell him to lick your legs, foot, boot - whatever you are comfortable with. Do NOT allow his hands to wander - you have to control it. When he disobeys - spank him. How long you take the non-sexual play is up to you. You can make him feed your food, vacuum naked, crawl around behind you, even wipe your butt after you pee - really, some men love that.

When you are ready to step it up to sex, you can sit in the chair and make him kneel before you and lick your pussy. Tell him what to do: lick harder slave, softer, put in your fingers, make me cum. This is about YOUR pleasure and him serving you. Place him on the bed with his hands gently bound and sit on his face. Do not favor him with any penile touching - just watch his hard on GROW!

When he has made you cum (or before if you want to doubly tease him) you can use ice on his erection - making it cold andhard - and then let it go down. You can start to give him a BJ or a handjob and tell him to be silent and not to moan. Get him almost to orgasm and STOP. When he is totally and utterly in your control, make him pleasure you with a toy - NOT his cock! This will turn him on and make him want you so badly. Have orgasm after orgasm and let him see the pleasure.

Then, you can either make him masturbate to completion in front of you (not having the priveledge of being in your pussy) - or, you can just walk out of the room. This is sort of extreme though, and I have not done it often. Usually I "reward" my slave by allowing him to pound me to more orgasms. ALthough, sometimes my slave gets so turned on he cums - then I have to start all over again and have him fuck me as a reward.

The point is, be in control, make him service you, givehim little attention until you are ready - he will LOVE it!

• Members

Thanks so much, Mikayla and Howard!! These are all very helpful suggestions. I drew a scratch off from a game I got at my bachelorette party and it said he had to be my slave for the day. That was a long time ago and I still haven't redeemed it, so I'm working on planning a whole day. I hope to do it next Saturday!! I will definitely use both your suggestions. I plan to have him do several things during the day that will keep him turned on (not sure what yet!), and then use Mikayla's suggestion at night for a big finish to the day! I'm sure I'll keep Howard's suggestion in mind, too....I had no idea. If anyone has ideas for keeping him horny all day, please let me know!! Wish me luck!