Official Community Forums Home

Laura Corn Books

sexygranny

• Members

Hello,

I was at the book store the other day looking where they had the books on sex and relationships when I saw the laura corn books . They look like so much fun so I bought a copy of "101 nights of great sex" for me and my husband to do. The seductions are sealed and you each tear out a seduction once a week.The first one I picked calls for playing a game of strip scrabble.The object of the game is to spell words relating to sex. I'm planning this seduction for sunday (father's day) after the kids and grandkids leave. Has anyone heard of these books? It sounds like so much fun and I'm real excited about giving it a try.

• Members

Yes..... LOVE that book!! it worked out great for us because his imagination was lacking a bit in that department. The scenarios were planned out and he loved having his agenda for the week.

A big plus for me was it made him stop and think of me as a woman a lot more often than he normally did. You know after 25 years.....

• Members

My problem is I have no imagination :) I think thats what got my attention about the book. So glad to hear it worked for you. I hope it works as well for me and my husband. I just pulled out the scrabble board and some pieces are missing so I'm off to wal-mart :)

Sexy Scrabble sounds like a lot of fun!! And that book sounds great!

Some people really do have a hard time being creative in the bedroom, but, IMO, if you think of something to do, usually, it can be turned around and made sexual. Board games, projects around the house, chores, even keeping in touch with phones and letters. Everyday things that you normally go thru your day doing without much thought. Step it up a notch and try something new!!

• Members

I guess I just need a push to get the creative juices flowing :) and thats where the book came in. Thanks Tyger and Howard for the ideas. I will give them a try!

Oh, The Scrabble game turned out great. we had alot of fun.