Official Community Forums Home

Jimmyjane Little Chroma

Mikayla1

• Members

jj10148main.jpg

Looking for a simple, sleek, sexy, quiet, effective, strong, waterproof, biocompatible, long-lasting, AWARD WINNING - VIBE? Well, look no further ladies (and gents) this vibe is IT! I can not speak of - no SCREAM OF - the great attributes of this vibrator! It is worth every cent of its price tag - and more!

The JimmyJane line of revolutionary vibrators are truly made for every person. The smooth, sleek, slim, aluminium vibe is so darn cute you just want to hold it in your hand and look at it. Resembling a long, slim bullet, the JimmyJane can go anywhere with you, ON you or IN you! It is petite - at 5.25 " long and a mere .67" wide - this vibe looks like it would do little or nothing - but SURPRISES AND DELIGHTS when you use it!

These vibes have a specialized, patented and REPLACEABLE motor - which provides not only a SUPER quiet vibrator but a variation of vibrations that will go as long as you can! When I say quiet, I mean silent. If you hold this vibe at arm's length - you literally could not hear it. This would be perfect for discreett playing on travel trips - or in households with children or roomates. ALthough, your moans of pleasure will certainly be louder than the vibe!

Besides being extremely quiet, this vibe is also WATERPROOF - and not just barely waterproof, but waterproof up to 10 times the depth of your bathtub, plus it is dishwasher safe!!! So, you can use it in the hot-tub, bath or whirlpool without problem. Also, because it is metal it can be heated in hot water or cooled in the refrigerator and will retain that temperature well! It has all the glory of a glass dildo with a wonderful vibrator inside!

The vibrations are as unique as the vibe itself. While there is only one "speed" - the vibe has the ability to contain within itself many different vibration levels. The tip having the strongest vibrations - the middle a little less and the base even less. So, if you are a lady who likes some variation in your vibrations - this little vibe has them all with the turn of a dial. This vibe does take 1AA battery - but, the vibe will run for 16 hours on just that one little battery - AND - the battery is included! Follow the instructions included on how to remove the internal sticker to initiate the battery.

So, how did I enjoy my experience with the JimmyJane? I LOVED IT! While I usually prefer larger vibes - or even dual actions - this vibe is really something special. So super sleek I felt like I was really treating myself to solo play! The vibrations are truly wonderful and do differ from the middle to the tip. I began to tease myself by simply running this little gem up and down in my slit - and the variations of vibrations are great. I decided to concentrate on the clit with the tip and almost put myself over the top in a hurry! I took the vibe away and inserted it slowly into me. IT is SOOOOO cool and slick that the feeling is really like no other. It has the slender nature of a mini-vibe but the sensation of one much larger. It easily slides in and out without resistance.

I was all worked up and ready for my orgasm so I again moved the vibe to my clit and BAM- the orgasms came - yes, ORGASMS plural! I love this little vibe! I can see how it would be pleasurable for my hubby too - on his shaft, balls and nipples. I loolk forward to sharing it with him - as soon as I have some more private time!

This is truly a universal vibe that anyone could enjoy! I would NOT recommend it for anal play. WHile it is small and smooth - it could easily get lost in the anal canal - so for that reason, it is a no-no for anal. I can also see how, with the right angle and pressure - this firm toy could be used to stimulate the G-SPot. I do think using it with a partner would be better in that senario.

Treat yourself to the newest innovation in vibrator play - the JimmyJane Little Chroma! Everyone deserves a little decadence in their life - and this is decadence for your sex life! Make an investment - it will last you forever and the orgasms you will have will be your reward for the splurge!

Take the Chroma Hom-a

They looked sooooooooo cool! Thanks for the intense review-a!! :P

• Members

Awesome, awesome! :) I've had a couple of these on my wish list for a little while now and it's nice to see a good... erm.. .a fantastic (!!) review for them! :)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

jj10148main.jpg

The JimmyJane. Ah she is beautiful. So sleek, so smooth, so quiet.

I finally received one of the nicest treats the other day. A JimmyJane and I have to say to my husband first off, thank you for persuading me :lol:.

I was hesitant about spending over $100.00 for a vibrator, granted the JimmyJane is award winning and has a lifetime replaceable motor, but still $100.00 plus for a vibe is decadent. Gsk argued against me when I showed hesitancy. As he said it has a replaceable motor, and Mikayla loved it (if Mikayla told him jumping off a cliff would give you a great O he would be there bungee in hand) so you need to get it.

Ok you broke my arm. ^_^

I am so glad I got this. Mine is magenta, came in exquisite packaging and when I got it, hubby had to come and see it. Made of seamless metal, the bottom of the vibe screws off and there is a single AA battery inside along with the patented replaceable motor that also looks like a AA battery.

He replaced the battery with a fresh one, because we weren't sure if the battery lost strength so we replaced the AA.

Once he screwed the end cap back in and turned it on, he turned around and handed it to me. I was shocked. It was ON!.

I could not hear it at all. I mean AT ALL. It was silent, but thrumming away in my hand.

I turned it off and placed it back in it's box in it's place of honor on my bureau.

Last night we decided to test her out. So I got a cup of very hot water, and placed the Little Chroma in the cup, and we proceeded to some hot foreplay. After a while I reached over and got the Chroma, turned it on and handed it to him and said "Here hun, have fun and do what you want with it"

He sat up with a look of glee in his eyes, and started running the vibe lightly over my face, lips and throat and down to my nipples. Ooooh heaven. This little baby was awesome!!

Then he started teasing it over my thighs along with some little nips and kisses there which I :wub: and worked his way between my lips. Softly teasing them up and down and lightly over my clit.

I was getting really turned on, because he was going extremely slow and I really wanted that chroma on my clit because I'm a greedy woman.

He ran it lightly over my clit for a few minutes then slowly inserted it into me. OH MY GOD. That vibe has resonancy vibration. A bullet basically buzzes, this baby hummed. Deeply. And powerfully.

A few minutes of teasing me and then he decided to massage my g-spot with it while adding in some fantastic oral on my clit. :o Holy cow that toy was unbelievable. Not to be outdone, he decided to push me further and slipped a lubed finger in me anally.

I was off. A few minutes of some delicious licking and sucking on my clit, with the JimmyJane going in me vaginally and him going in deeper and stronger with his finger anally, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into me.

Oh god, I was coming and coming hard.

The vibrations of the Chroma were traveling through me and it was way too much.

He said he could feel the vibrations of the chroma through me vaginally onto his finger anally. So this toy would be superb for male stim when he is in you anally and this in vaginally.

The chroma has two holes on the end for a string to be attached if you want to use it anally. I didn't as it's so smooth and small I would be afraid it would get lost.

Clean up was easy since this toy is waterproof to about 20 feet below the surface of water, and I just used some antibacterial hand soap and hot water and dried it well.

I love the little Chroma, and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to pamper themselves.

Thanks hun for my gift as well as the fantastic orgasms I had last night! Ahh the Chroma in the hands of the Master. :kiss:

Get Pampered

WOW!! Who can pass it up NOW!!!?

• Members

Yes waterproof to a depth of about 20 feet once completely sealed.

And the amazing thing really about this vibe is if you press it hard to deep tissue or against bone, it's tuned to the resonancy of the human body. Your entire skeleton vibrates.

It's not like a bullet. This bad girl hums.

• Members

I told you so! ;)

Seriously, it is awesome isn't it??

• Members
I told you so! ;)

Seriously, it is awesome isn't it??

Why yes.. yes you did ;)

advice to give: LISTEN to Mikayla, she knows her stuff! :lol:

• Members
Why yes.. yes you did ;)

advice to give: LISTEN to Mikayla, she knows her stuff! :lol:

Maybe when I have some bucks I will get one but for now I am awaiting my new "Meta Gel Heart On!" Should be here soon!