Official Community Forums Home

Alphabet

• Members

DVD_VIV068.JPG

Alphabet

The last time I checked, there were 26 letters in the alphabet, though I supposed that would make too long of a movie. It's an interesting concept, and perhaps one day we'll be entertained by whatever they can come up for letters like Q and Z. In the meantime, "Alphabet" showcases a select few, namely: T, K, A, P, and L. I was hoping that at the end it would spell out something, but apparently, it's just random.

We open with "T is for Twins" and the stars of the DVD, Lyndsey and Lacey Love. You're probably wondering if the sisters get it on? Are we treated to some taboo titillation? Thankfully, no. The twins are definitely not my cup of tea, and although they have nice fit bodies, their faces were a big turn-off and they just had a skanky air to them, and not the good kind of skanky that you want to take home and roll around in. They spend a lot of time dancing and vogueing for the camera, and it's all very stylized (like the rest of the DVD), until a guy joins in for a little three-way action.

I really enjoyed K (Kinky), A (Anal), and P (Pussy). Each scene had its own style to it, with "K" involving some bondage and freezing cold spray paint, and the star of "A" was an unusual, refreshing little thing. She was a petite Asian girl (maybe ½ Asian) with a hardcore rocker attitude and an English accent! Her scene was set in a very cool looking apartment where everything coordinated perfectly in shades of teal or salmon. "P" was my favorite scene of the DVD, with two hot, busty girls and a guy. The entire scene was very playful and very horny! They seemed genuinely hungry and eager to taste each other. There was a lot of kissing and licking and greedy caresses. The beginning of the scene made me think of one of those 80s romantic dramas with a strong female lead, then the guy gets the girl, and they end up in a semi-dark bedroom taking each other's clothes off as "In the Heat of the Moment" plays on. It's really nothing like that (the scene is well lit with sharp picture quality), but there was just something about it that had an erotic, almost soft-core quality to it.

The final scene, "L is for Love," brought the twins back. I didn't pay attention to that scene much, but with the other three, this is definitely one DVD I'll be coming back to.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5292

• Members

Great review!

I've got to admit, when you started talking about "T for Twins," I got that "tinge of cringe" thang about sisters together :blink::huh:<_< -- so thank you for saying they don't get it on together. (I agree about their looks, too. :ph34r: )

It sounds like a really neat idea for a video!