Official Community Forums Home

The Amazing Hot Heart

Mikayla1

• Members

CSEX041main.jpg

If you are like me, you enjoy a great massage. If you are like many people including me, you LOVE a little "heat" in your massage as well. This cute little heart massager really is a special treat. I LOVE my massage time - even more now with the aches and pains of pregnancy - so this little gem came at the perfect time!

With a technology that I am sure is similar to those disposable hot packs used for arthritis, the Hot Heart is activated initially by bending and twisting back and forth until crystals form in the heart. The crystals react and cause a nice, high heat. Well, that is what is SUPPOSED to happen anyway.

When this came in my latest TooTimid box, I immediately had my hubby try to activate the heart. He pushed, pulled, twisted and punched this little heart until it was soft and mushy - but NO heat! I was dissapointed cause my back needed a rub. I read the box and it said for "re-use" you could boil it for 10 minutes - so we did. Now THAT made it hot!

It slides smoothly over skin - no lubricant needed - and stays hot for quite a while. It is a nice, permeable heat that you can feel relaxing muscles and releasing tension. It ended my stressful day on a very nice note. WHile I have no idea why the initial activation did not work, it was well worth the time spent on the boiling to have this special treat.

A definite for your next night of romance - the Hot Heart will help you relax and get HOT!

HOT HEARTED!!!

• Members

I think when you originally got this item in the mail, it had already been activated (that's why is was already "hard.") Once you boil it, you can "snap" the little metal part and get the heat!!! :)

When we first got this in, Emily and I poked at it and played with it for a while, trying to figure it out (errr, I mean, we were at work, working very, very hard.) hahaha. I think this product is AWESOME.

:) The best part is that it can be used for almost anything - I think I'm going to get one for my headaches!

-Meg

Not to worry Meg, it's called QUALITY CONTROL, and that's what y'all were doing, for the good of the company!

*sounds good, right?*

• Members

I agree this is prob. the most amazing product! to watch it go from hard to liquid back to a solid really amazed everyone that i have shown it to.

Oh yeah meg, we work hard, very hard.. haha