Official Community Forums Home

Hot Pink 2

jesso

• Members

Hot Pink 2

DVD-AE-08259.jpg

Girls, girls and more girls. If you like girl on girl action then this is the film for you. Hot Pink 2 is a huge collection of short but very steamy girl scenes.

I am a big fan of the movie Hot Pink 2 because I love all girl action. I haven't seen Hot Pink 1, but I can only imagine that number 2 is twice as much! The movie has so many different scenes to choose from that there are options for whatever mood you are in, as long as you are in the mood to see two girls lick, suck, rub, pinch, smack, caress, finger, and kiss every part of each others bodies.

The scenes use a range of starlets such as Sylvia Saint, Cheyanne, and many others. One of my favorite scenes involved two women, one dressed as a French maid giving the other a bath, followed by a joint masturbating scene. It was very hot and steamy!

The scenes are all shot in different ways, some focusing on close-ups others on larger areas with interesting sets and everything in between. There's actually quite a variety in the movie; from film quality to angles to props to outfits. The sound and video quality in a few of the scenes leaves something to be desired, but there's so much to choose from that it makes up for it. Overall the film is done pretty well and I'd definitely watch it again!

Like watching girls do everything imaginable to each other? So do I.

Try giving the Pink a chance!

• 7 months later...

DVD-AE-08259.jpg

Love to watch the ladies go at it? Well, with Hot Pink 2, you get a variety of female/female action from different movies. This collection is sure to tempt, tease, and please everyone that loves to watch the ladies have some lovin’ that only other ladies can provide!

Because this is a compilation of scenes from other movies, from different years (trends), you do get a variety of film quality, sounds, costumes, and scenery, plus, you also get to watch a variety of ladies do totally exciting, wonderfully hot things to each other too.

Ranging from sexy, to sultry, kinky, saucy, naughty & nice, this film is a MUST HAVE for those of us that like to watch women get it on! You get 4 hours worth of fingering, fondling, fucking, flicking, and fun! The scenes range from bathrooms, poolside, to a strip club, and even at an adult toy store! Toys, props, jewelry, orgies, masturbation, glitter & gold, the aura of ultra-feminine is definitely there in this awesome film. There were sooo many to watch, but, in the interest of pleasure, I struggled through it. LOL There are many different stars in this film: Sylvia Saint, Nina Hartley, Asia Carerra….the list goes on & on!

I had several scenes that turned ME pink, pink with pleasure that is!! I loved the more romantic scenes. One of my favorites was the one where the girls looked like goddesses, all bejeweled and feminine! I also liked the scene at the adult toy store!

Anyway, this DVD really shows you that women know how to please other women!

Get Hot! Get Pink!