Official Community Forums Home

Stellar Heaven Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ5628-01main.jpg

The power of suggestion...the power of suggestion...the power of suggestion....sometimes, just doesn't get you there! This interesting looking vibe is marketed as a G-Spot vibe, but didn't deliver on that account for me. I am always looking for the next great G-Spot vibe (cause let's face it, the G-Spot orgasm can be HARD to get) - and I have had successes and failures.

This small-ish vibe is a mere 5" long and 1.5" wide. It has a sort of "mushroom-esque" looking top that is supposed to stimulate the G-Spot. While the size of this vibe is appropriate for G-Spot stimulation (the G-Spot is about 2-3 inches up inside the vagina, so longer vibes usually miss the mark) - I don't think it was hard enough to give the kind of stimulation I needed.

It is made of TPR rubber - which is a good material for toys. Smooth, firm, easy to care for, and waterproof, TPR is one of the newest materials used in toys today. The problem is, the tip sort of bend when you exert pressure. Not TOO much, it is still a solid toy - but enough that trying to stimulate the G-Spot didn't work for me.

I had to employ my hubby to help with this trial. We engaged in some massive foreplay (having a G-Spot orgasm is easier if you have had a few clitoral orgasms first) and he had me all ready, willing and able. I had already inserted the 2AA batteries and washed the toy off, so we were ready to play. As he tried to insert the toy into me, he met with some resistance. I wasn't sure if it was that I was tight from the orgasms, or if it was the shape and size of the head. He finally manuevered it in and I honestly found it a bit uncomfortable. Once I adjusted to the odd sensation of this toy, my hubby tried to find my spot. He tried, and tried, and tried - but nothing. I wondered if today would just be one of those days. This vibe has some decent vibrations - multiple speeds even - but I felt that it was more the angle or firmness of the head that was the ultimate problem.

We dislodged the toy and my hubby inserted his fingers in the trademark HOOK UP formation and began stimulating me that way. I used the Heaven Vibe as clitoral stimulation - and for that purpose the head is awesome! It delivers a wide area of stimulation and the vibrations feel stronger on the outside. With the combination of my hubby's finger movements and the clitoral stimulation I squirted in just a few minutes - finally getting the relief that I so desperately needed and wanted!

I would hesitate to recommend this product as a G-Spot stimulator to any woman. I am not so sure that it would be comfortable for most women - but some may find it exactly what they want. The tip of this vibe is great for clitoral stim - not so great for G-Spot stim - in MY OPINION! This toy failed to take me to heaven - but thank goodness my hubby did!

Heaven Bound?

• Members

Interesting review, the shape is intreaguing. Glad to know you have a back up hand to help you out when in need ;)

Aw, sorry this didn't work out for you. Color me yellow with disappointment.