Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toys For Men

Hi everyone.

My BF asked for anal play the other night...now being somewhat sexually inexperienced I'm really not sure how to go about it. So I immediately thought of this site and ask the "sexperts" for suggestions. I'm open to all and any ideas.

THANKS!!!

Jenna

• Members

WELCOME to TooTimid, justjenna! It's great that you and your boyfriend have an open-communication relationship where he felt comfortable asking you for some anal pleasure and even more great that you're willing to pleasure him in this way. Bravo to both of you. :)

I JUST wrote a rather lengthy reply on this same topic up in the beginner's thread and I encourage you to read it. (Here's the link: http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry19783) A quick overview: check out the 'shopping' tab up above for anal toys; make sure you read both toy descriptions AND reviewers reviews if available -- it'll give you both a better idea of what he might enjoy. Also check out the 'sex education' tab above for lots of in-depth, wonderful articles about anal play, most written by experienced members of TooTimid. Third, scroll down to the Anal Avenue board and read the threads in there. Many questions asked, much information given.

Sorry for the short-ish reply, but my fingers are giving me trouble after a lot of typing.

Welcome again! Good luck with you and your boyfriend's new adventures! Please keep visiting for any questions, stories, or just sharing your own "expertise" for others! :)

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone.

My BF asked for anal play the other night...now being somewhat sexually inexperienced I'm really not sure how to go about it. So I immediately thought of this site and ask the "sexperts" for suggestions. I'm open to all and any ideas.

THANKS!!!

Jenna

my bf enjoys anal sex as much as i do (about 3 times a week ) and he started small like a douch nozzel and went from there be sure he uses lots of lube, and to start out slow.ask your BF to try a Norform.

• 1 month later...
my bf enjoys anal sex as much as i do (about 3 times a week ) and he started small like a douch nozzel and went from there be sure he uses lots of lube, and to start out slow.ask your BF to try a Norform.

There is a lot of difrent toy but as a man my self that loves anal. well I would say to start with just a small butt plug and work your way up it did not take long at all and I was using my girlfriend dildos and I could not get enoug well I love the vide I like how it fills just viberating my asshole but there is nothing better then when my girlfriend gets out the strap on

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I too think the Aneros products look like lots of fun! I will be ordering one hopefully sooner rather than later and posting a review!

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to that Mike. I've watched a video of a man using it and it was INTENSE! I'd LOVE for a man to use it for me or during! mmmmmm

• Members

I got the Aneros Progasm a couple of weeks ago and maybe its because its my first anal toy but I haven't figured it out yet.

I thought after I got it, it was too big for me to insert.

I used plenty of lube and had no problem inserting it.

The first time I had it in for 2 hours with no problem it felt good being there but not what I was expecting.

The next time I had it in for an hour with no extra sensations, I started pulling it out letting my body contract pulling it back in.

That felt really good.

I haven't gotten the best out of it yet, but like I said its my first 'boy' toy.

Any advise on using it?

• Members
I got the Aneros Progasm a couple of weeks ago and maybe its because its my first anal toy but I haven't figured it out yet.

The first time I had it in for 2 hours with no problem it felt good being there but not what I was expecting.

The next time I had it in for an hour with no extra sensations, I started pulling it out letting my body contract pulling it back in.

That felt really good.

I haven't gotten the best out of it yet, but like I said its my first 'boy' toy.

Any advise on using it?

Touch the base with a vibrator while it end, feels real good

Glenn

• 1 year later...

you might want to see what he likes first then go from there ,start with a tampon then that will give you an idea how big he can handle and then you can go from there as how big he wants it

• 3 months later...
  • Members

That felt really good.

Any advise on using it?

I would'nt call this advice. Just a recent experience I had.

About a week or two ago I was having a pretty intense session when I thought I would see if I could wiggle in 2 toys at same time.I was super excited at the time and was using my largest dildos with more frequency. I have one of those Aneros toys I got a few years ago. It slipped inside no problem. It took more on my part to squeeze in MrBig. I couldn't move either toy in my standard in and out fashion. So I moved around a bit and flexed my butt muscles some. It wasn't long and I was having extremely intense sensations!! I got to the point where for lack of a better word I would call it a rolling orgasm that was quickly becoming too much for me to bear. Each and every movement I made on the bed only compounded the orgasm to the point I was desparate to remove either toy as quickly as possible. Finally Aneros slipped out and a few seconds later Big slipped out. I was pretty much a mess after that. I took a shower when I felt I could stand up without falling. After showering and dressing I was pretty much a vegetable after that.