Official Community Forums Home

I Need Help This Is Embarrasing

newname

I am 20 years old and i have been with my girlfriend for almost two years, we started having sex a little over a year ago but since we live 1.5 hours from each other i dont get to see her often. our first time lasted for over 2 hours and i did not "finish". everytime we have sex i am unable to finish and it usually will be over and hour or her climaxing 3-4 times before we stop and i still have not. we have tried different positions and other things but the only way is after shes finished i masturbate. it takes me sometimes 2-3 hours to masturbate now. when i was younger i was so bored sometimes i actaully masturbated 7-9 times a day. can anyone please help me.

Not owning a penis, obviously, I can't say I know how you feel about that. But, I am thinking that part of your problem may be that you are over thinking it. If you're trying too hard to cum, it usually doesn't happen. This happens mostly with women, but, it does happen.

Also, you never said whether or not you've EVER been able to cum when it came to sex with another person. If not, then you've probably got your mind and body use to the release coming from hand stimulation. Men usually grip thier penises a bit firmer than a woman's vaginal area. Make sense? It may take some time, but I would recommend that you limit or even phase out masturbating, winding your body up for sex. That way, when the time comes, you will be a bit more sensitive, and not need the extra firm grip your lil soldier is use to.

Best wishes!

• Members
Next, you are doing something very wrong if you are making love to a woman for 2 hours and she only cums 3-4 times.

Well I must say, I can have sex with my husband for 2 hours and only cum once. I would love 3-4 times. :s

well, i always wear a condom and i know she is not on the pill but i still have been unable to climax. it gets frustrating and maybe it is the "pressure" to do so that keeps me from doing it.