Official Community Forums Home

Tell Me What You Want 2

texasowl

• Members

DVD_AE0054main.jpg

Tell Me What You Want 2

If you really get off on your fantasy girls asking you “Is this what you want?” and detailing their actions aloud, then Tell Me What You Want 2 is going to be a good choice. The entire premise of this DVD is that the girls speak directly to the camera and hence the viewer, inviting them into the fantasy on the screen. There's pretty girl hanging around an auto shop, a girl in an alley offering to do just about anything for $20, a brunette who will touch herself or scream for you, the “exotic” looking stripper, an innocent looking girl on a park bench, and a female supervisor bent over her desk. Extras on the DVD include a bonus scene, a photo gallery of the stars and a behind-the-scenes video made hilarious by Evan Stone's interest in mallards.

The girls in this DVD are the standard pretty: lots of eye makeup, lip gloss, no tan lines, but not over the top. The men look like they came in from their day jobs as models for romance novel covers. The star attraction, Ava Vincent, seems less made-up than the other girls and actually has some buttocks to swing. Even with the dyed hair, she looks more entertained and more realistic than some of the other girls. Ava is my personal favorite, for her attitude and the heat of her scenes. Overall, everyone looks like they are having a pretty good time and they keep up the image of speaking and acting directly for the viewer's pleasure. The actual sex is pretty vanilla, and there is no anal. But there's a lot of nice oral sex performed on both the men and women. Each scene involves several different positions.

There's plenty of hot sex in this DVD and almost no downtime whatsoever. Definitely a case of getting your money's worth out of every single moment. The scenarios are varied enough, as well as the sex, to ensure repeat viewings won't get dull. For straight up simple sex, this is a pretty good DVD. I intend to keep it around for long afternoons when it's too hot to be outside.

Sounds very interesting. Thanks!!