Official Community Forums Home

I Want To Squirt! Help Me Out! Ect.

Ok, we are married, and right now I am pregnant....I have a lot of questions I want to practice now so our sex life is BETTER after the baby. I have squirted before a long time ago but it was very difficult with him using his fingers. Can a g-spot vibe help this out? What other tips do you have and can you squirt while you are pregnant?

Also he HATES cock rings I want to increase our toy collection but they all seemed aimed at the womens pleasure like dildos and viberators. Is there any recomended couples toys?

Any tips appreciated!

;)

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby! :)

Well, as far as using a g-spot vibrator, a lot of those are trial and error. It sounds as if, like me and Mikayla, you may need a bit firmer pressure on your g-spot to be able to have the G-Spot O. Your SO may have difficulty reaching it all the way, either due to your g-spot placement (which is basically in the same spot, but can vary woman to woman), or he may not have long enough fingers. Either way, a g-spot toy would be perfect. Trying to find JUST the RIGHT toy can be tricky, but this is why TooTimid has our Product Reviewers, so we can help explain how a toy may work out for any of us. Some toys worked for some reviewers, other's didn't do so well.

You can either go to the Shopping Tab, and look at the various G-Spot Toys, click on a few, the ones that have been reviewed, have the review at the bottom of the description page. Personally, I would recommend something very firm, maybe even a hard plastic, and long-ish.

As far as couples toys, cockrings can definitely be a fun addition to any toybox. However, you stated that that's not his thing. You didn't say if anal play was part of your sexual fun. If it is, then something with a dual action/DP toy may be a fun additon. Something like the Feeldoe? Or, you could use a couple of toys, one you, like a clit stimulator, and one on him, like a masturbation sleeve.

I hope these suggestions help.

• Members

I'm not sure of the exact name of the vibe, but there is a pink g-spot vibe that is sold on this site for about $14. and it is OMG WONDERFUL!!! I was never able to squirt--using fingers or anything else until I got that toy in the mail. Now, I know if I turn it on, I'm gonna squirt! Have fun and don't be discouraged if things slow down a little after the baby comes. I can tell you that it will get better. After 14 years of marriage and 3 kids, our sex life is better than ever!!

There are several items that fit that description, would you be able to narrow it down so somebody could find it? We'd love to know what worked for you!

• Members

It's the 7" G-Spot Vibe. It's translucent pink, kind of a wand shape with an egg-shape at the end. It's actually on sale right now for (I think) only $8. It's wonderful!

• Members

sorry it took me a while to respond--busy working :(

yep, that's the one. it doesn't look like much, but OMG it's magic!!!

• Members

I agree with sue. My wife and I have that same vibe and while she does not squirt *everytime*, she loves that toy! Using that along with a clit stimulator makes her orgasms definately more intense and she climaxes for a much longer time. That is a definate must have in our opinion!