Official Community Forums Home

Dr. Z's Bendable Buddy

jesso

• Members

SE5815-14-2main.jpg

I thought I was punk rock and then I met Dr.Z's Bendable Buddy. Instantaneous wetness as I saw it's mohawk of ticklers; an immediate eye-catcher! With it's mammoth purple hearted 7 inch shaft and 1.5 inch diameter, I was quick to pull this bad boy out and test the waters!

First off, the vibe is waterproof - 2 gold stars for Dr. Zdrok for versatility and easy cleanup. The "futurotic" material was an interesting feeling; soft to touch and lubricated effortlessly. There are soft nubs up and down the shaft for a distinct satisfaction. I loved feeling them both inside me and along my outer lips. It's a pretty quiet toy which automatically means it's going to be played with more in my grab bag! One downfall though is that because it's so quiet, you trade strong vibrations. The tip as well is particularly soft and bendable, great for teasing and rubbing.

But straight to the point, there's not enough words to say though how amazing the mohawk of ticklers is. It's real easy to begin with for clitoral stimulation (my personal favorite) and even better for continued g-spot stimulation. It's also very bendable (not the spring back type, the repositioning). I loved bending it into L shape position over my clit during sex. The less hands needed to hold a stimulator, the more hands used to grab and stroke everything else!

If there's one thing to say about this purple vibrator, it's that it's a sensual velvety soft vibrator. The futurotic material provides a unique stimulation. If you don't like textured vibrators, this may not be the right choice for you. And though the vibrations are not very strong, the mohawk of ticklers is a fabulous addition and worth checking out for all intrigued.

Dr.Z's Punk Rock Vibe

It's a definitely interesting looking toy. I'm glad it worked for you! Thanks for the great review!!