Official Community Forums Home

Shaving. What Do You Like And How Do You Do It?

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've always been really sensitive and I've been shaving since I was in 9th grade. Sometimes it can be a huge pain though cause I always have to put on a fresh pair of underwear.

• Members

I remember ages ago when I freaked out 'cause I was tired of my hair and shaved it all off. Then I felt terribly guilty and freaked out by it...and let it get all overgrown again.

Then, years later, while I was talking to a friend he mentioned that he found completely shaved to be super attractive. So I tried it again and was very pleased with the results. Having no hair there made me feel cleaner and much neater. And, when I was still using pads during my time of month (and having some pretty severe allergic reactions...thank God for tampons x.x) I found the hair would get stuck to them, and yank, and get all matted and disgusting.

So now I keep shaven. If each stroke of the razor is slow I find I can shave completely with no burn and no shaving cream. ^^;

Sooooo yeah...I'm down with completely shaven and now that I've grown used to it, it doesn't make me feel at all 'little girl'-ish...sort of makes me feel sexier. ^^;

• Members
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've always been really sensitive and I've been shaving since I was in 9th grade. Sometimes it can be a huge pain though cause I always have to put on a fresh pair of underwear.

Ugh you should always have on clean undies anyway(LOL)

Glenn

• Members

I'm a totally bald shaver (as is my SO, which I LOVE ;) ). I've been doing it for well over 10 years now and prefer more of a shaving "cream" to a gel - by cream I mean the stuff that comes in a tube and looks/feels like lotion (aveeno makes a couple of them). I also 2nd using a multi-blade razor (Venus is a nice one).

I just wish there was some product (that worked) that slowed the regrowth, shaving every morning gets tiresome sometimes (especially since my leg hair doesn't grow that fast, what's up with THAT?). :huh:

• Members
Yes we would, Samma Bear. If and when you become sexually active, you can ask your SO to help you shave, and then the event can be followed by some good oral sex( we have to check to see that I didn't leave any stubble, don't we????? :rolleyes: ) so that you can end every shaving with a few good orgasms, to " drain " you of some of that wetness. He might even massage your G-spot and help you squirt or gush out juices when you climax that way. ( See Mikayla's Article in our Sex Education Section, on G-spot Orgasms. ) That seemed to help one of my lovers keep her panties dryer during the day. And, don't forget to shave his family jewels, too!

Shaving is always a great excuse for a couple to share touches, and to laugh together. Its highly erotic, for both parties, and its not at all unusal for it to end in a " Test Drive ". B):o:D

Howard

Thanks for the tip Howard! ;) At first I didn't know if people knew what I meant, haha. I'll be sure to check those articles out.

• Members
I never liked shaving everything off because I felt childess, but my SO told me a few weeks ago he thinks its sexy when there is no hair down there so I've been shaving ever since. ^_^ (deff improves oral!)

I still get razor burn though, even though I use coochy, but I think its because I havent gotten the technique down correctly. I shave one area too much to get it 100% smooth and then bumps appear :( I think it just takes your body a little while to get used to shaving it *shrugs*

About the hair in between the butt cheaks, I recommend trimming the hair if its really long, then apply shaving cream, and squat in the shower to allow your cheaks to open and shave away! This works best for me :)

Yes I LOVE it shaved, I am shaved. NO I don't think of a little girl. :( it's just more Beautiful to me Long Labia's WoW so Beautiful with NO Hair.

I am very ORAL .

On thing everyone can try, NEW razor and try shampoo condisitioner works the best.

Ok a Play by Play:

First get your water a little warmer then normal the shaved ares let stand in the warmer water about 5 minutes this Opens your Pores.

Then very IMPORTANT Exfoliate first then shampoo condistioner and shave, then Exfoliate when your finnished.

rinse off when you get out of the tub dry off then APPLY LOTION TO THE SHAVED AREA :D done sooo SMOOTH Wow see how Beautiful :D

This works for me NO RASH or Bump Ever!

Enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...