Official Community Forums Home

Ok...i Have Another Question!

• Members

Hadn't thought about this in a long time. But here it goes: the crotch of my colored panties get "bleached" from my vaginal secretions. Is this due to the acidity of the fluids? Am I weird or anyone else have this issue?

No, you're not. There are times that that happens to me & my panites as well. Especially when I eat a lot of fruits & veggies, making my body's secretions more acidic.

• Members

This is just another reason why I love this site -- it never fails to show you you're not the only one with weird stuff happening to you. *chuckle* I've had this happen as well, CL. :) Never knew what it was from... just used the excuse to go shopping for more pretty panties! ;)

• Members

i have been there also

but i started using panty liners and that help boy its so cool to open :lol: with other women

• Members

I had this happen after I had my son - and I found out I was leaking small amounts of urine and my urine was acidic due to a chemical imbalance. I was put on a medication - can't remember - and it stopped happening.

Make sure it is your VAGINAL secretions and not some leaking urine.

Yes, it is nice to be so open!

• Members
I had this happen after I had my son - and I found out I was leaking small amounts of urine and my urine was acidic due to a chemical imbalance. I was put on a medication - can't remember - and it stopped happening.

Make sure it is your VAGINAL secretions and not some leaking urine.

Yes, it is nice to be so open!

I've had this problem since High School. I know its not urine, because after my car accident, they did urine output tests on me to make sure there wasn't damage to the ureter/urethra from my pelvic fractures.

• Members

I too have had this problem. Not a clue what it is from, but thought I would let you know your not a lone. And I too use the excuess to buy new panties, but then I am a bit of a panty addict..lol. Just love shopping for panties and bra and sexy nighty's!