Official Community Forums Home

Hot Date Party Pack

Tyger

XDOU0133main.jpg

Hot Date Night Party Pack

Whether you’ve been married what seems like forever, or dating/living with someone, this Party Pack has something for everyone!

Hubby & I celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary on 7-4-07, and this Pack came in just in time for us to have a bit of fun!

Pretty in pink, there are Naughty Favor Cards, you can write what you want on them, and give them to your lover all thru the night. There’s a pin you can wear for fun that says “Your Place, or Mine?” Scented and silky “rose petals”, for that added touch to your bed. Hot Date Card game, with suggestions like “Take off my….and give it a sniff, then put it back on.” Fill in the blanks with some of the suggestions on the 2 sided suggestion card, or make some of your own up, whether they be sexual or silly, this game promises to put some fun in your Date Night!

Then, last, but not least, my favorite item….pink fuzzy covered handcuffs that are made of REAL metal! Keys included, the cuffs also have the safety buttons on them, just in case you loose the keys in all the excitement! This is a good thing, especially for us!! :lol: The cuffs are sturdy, and fairly comfortable for men and women! I was able to sneak one of the cuffs on hubby, while he thought he was being slick by cuffing me. Ha ha!! Those are FUN! Nothing like a little light bondage to make a gal all wet! :P

This item is great for a batchelorette party, spicing up your date night, or, like in our case, even a great anniversary treat! This kit had us laughing a loving for quite a while! A definite for couples everywhere! We will be using this Pack over and over, for sure!

Adding fun surprises, laughter, and just having FUN, are all extremely important to have a long-lasting and fulfilling sex life! Have fun, and go out on a Hot Date!!

Hot Date night TONIGHT!!!

• Members

Sounds like alot of fun for me!! :P Great review, I think it is great to that they have little rose petals hmm maybe I will have to order this when I have all my strength back. THis would be a wonderful way I think to catch up. ;)

• Members

Haahahaa. Hilarious packaging. It definitely looks like a bachelorette gift, but I can see the fun of it with a long awaited tease ;)

• Members

I love little kits like this - they are so fun, and help to remind couples to laugh and have F U N in the bedroom!

Great review!