Official Community Forums Home

Topaz

Valntyn

• Members

tcgl70main.jpg

Any woman who has never tried a glass dildo just doesn’t know what she’s missing. Already owning one, I know how WONDERFUL they are, so when I opened my latest TooTimid box and saw another (*squeal of happiness*), I KNEW I was gonna have a good time!

Topaz is a clear glass dildo with pretty blue spirals twisting up & down the shaft. These ridges aren’t overly pronounced, so if you’re normally uncomfortable using designs like this, I don’t think you have too much to worry about. I can be overly (sometimes painfully) sensitive to bumps & ridges on toys, but I LOVED the feeling of these. They are just slightly raised to give you some extra attention as Topaz slides in & out.

Glass dildos are versatile, believe it or not! Favorite things to be done with them often include either warming them in warm water or cooling them in the refrigerator or freezer. Always be careful with HOW hot or cold you make them, of course, but experiment & have some fun!

After washing it with soap and water & giving it a swipe with an antibacterial wipe, I set it on its base to stand proudly on the sink counter like bathroom art while I waited for my husband to come home. When we were ready to use it, it was room temperature, but he’d gotten me so worked up that I was warm, wet & welcoming, so Topaz felt chilly to the touch -- wonderful!!

We’re still working on my elusive g-spot orgasm & this toy is curved nicely for all the practice we’ve been doing! As my husband worked Topaz in & out of me, I could feel those luscious swirls & the tip of the toy rubbing against “the spot” within. Although I didn’t reach g-spot orgasm, I came closer than I have yet! With Topaz & additional clit stimulation, I had a fulfilling series of vaginal/clit orgasms.

Glass dildos are sanitary, hypoallergenic, easy to wash & take care of. Any lubes are safe to use with them. They’re waterproof & no batteries are required. They’re versatile. AND JUST DARN PRETTY. How can you go wrong?

Yay!! Gotta LOVE da glass!! What a treat!

• Members

Wow - love the stand on it. Seems like most glass you see doesn't come with it.

• Members

I have this dildo and I LOVE It too!!!!

Great review!!!