Official Community Forums Home

I Like It Doggie Style Strap

texasowl

• Members

ss412-01main.jpg

I Like It Doggie Style Strap

This may be the single most useful item I've acquired in ages. I like the doggie style position, but the difficult part is not letting my partner flatten me into the mattress. The idea is simple, and it might have been accomplished just using a belt or a towel if that thought had ever occurred to me. But this is brilliant and so much more effective.

The nylon is not abrasive, and the center of the strap is padded. It is also adjustable in length, which accommodates folks of different sizes. (One tip: If you discover mid action that the strap feels too long, just hold your arms further back.) The strap gives one excellent leverage, which is one of the critical parts of having sex in this position. With the aid of the strap, you can pull your partner up onto your lap or lift them up higher. It isn't just limited to the doggie style position either. The strap could be useful in the missionary position, or with the woman on top. It helps control the rhythm also, so there's no confused bumping and banging about.

I can't recommend this item enough. It may seem too simple but it is incredibly useful. Sex on your hands and knees will never be so good as this.

And, added bonus! Upper body workout for the guy! What a great idea!!