Official Community Forums Home

Sex Games

hunter

• Members

Once a year on our anniversery my wife & I leave town for some privacy. We usally get a cabin & spend some much needed time alone for a few days. We have started taking some adult games with us to spice up our trip. It has been great,but were looking for some new games to play or things to do.We have played several of the board games & even made up some of our own,but we would still like your input on something new. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I'VE RECENTLY BROUGT A GAME CALLED "LETS FUCK". SO FAR IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY. YOU CAN ALSO TRY SEXPLAY. SOMETIMES ME AND MY HUSBAND PLAY SIMPLE GAMES LIKE STRIP UNO.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Once a year on our anniversery my wife & I leave town for some privacy. We usally get a cabin & spend some much needed time alone for a few days. We have started taking some adult games with us to spice up our trip. It has been great,but were looking for some new games to play or things to do.We have played several of the board games & even made up some of our own,but we would still like your input on something new. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got one for you, its called REVEAL simply stated, make ten cards each with a thought or fantasy you have never shared with your partner. Mix the cards up and take turns reading them. The caveat is that you must be truthful and non-judgemental with your patner. If you play correctly and with good spirit, it is a huge turn on. The most I have ever gotten through is five cards before we were "distracted."