Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit Vibe

jesso

• Members

NO1901-2main.jpg

I have had some of the best orgasms of my life from a sex toy this past week. In fact this toy is so great, I've unconditionally decided it will be the toy of choice for presents in my circle of girlfriends this year. Hands down, a five star vibrator worthy of sharing.

This toy has so many gadgets it's almost a little overwhelming on first peek. But let me assure you that the designers of this toy knew exactly what they were doing. Inventing one of the best vibrators known to womankind for a paramount orgasm.

Yes it's loud. And if you don't think the toy is loud, I assure you, you'll be in a matter of minutes. It takes 3 AA batteries that slide in very easily to a compartment at the base. You have two sets of controllers to operate it. One operates the "fluttering" rabbit vibrator situated in just the right spot for clitoral stimulation when you have it fully inserted. The other controller operates several features. There's a twirling ring of pearls for extra added textures right below the head. Less we not forget the star feature, the thrusting turtleneck (as I like to call it). The vibrator thrusts up and down, while the pearls spin and the head dives deeper and deeper into you. So you can use the two sets of controllers to really regulate the kind of orgasm you are in the mood for. This vibe is made of a nice resilient jelly material; the thrusting turtle neck is most notable to this. The head's smoothness is perfect for clit and outer lips masturbation.

My boyfriend started off with slowly masturbating me with the tip of the smooth sleek head. I asked him to wait to turn on the thrusting feature and start with the rabbit clit vibrator. With it's 1.5 inch diameter it takes me a minute to warm up to the size of it. Soon I was fully enjoying the 6 inches of length it had to offer with a variety of multi-speeds from the clit stimulator. I started to moan as he turned on the other controller to a medium setting (the one for pearls and thrusting). I could feel the pearls spinning inside of me as the vibrator grew and retracted back and forth. After a couple minutes he turned down the clit vibrator to a low setting and turned the thrust setting up to high. From that point on my g-spot was hit and I was on to a screaming orgasm!

All of these features make an incredibly memorable vibrator, orgasm and playtime! I don't recommend this vibe to beginners. It has a lot of features and can be overwhelming. But, if you're experienced and the average vibrator is not doing the job, this is the ticket for you. Lastly, while my beau loved masturbating me with this toy, I have never seen him get jealous of a sex toy. This one took the cake and has formally been named "The Closer".

Click here if you like screaming orgasms!!

Great review!! I gotta get me one of those!! :P

Howard made a great comment on how this toy may get women over the inhibitions of having an orgasm, however, I do agree with Ginger though. This may be a bit more than a "newbie" could really take in. When lots of new toy users get a toy, the simplest approach is the best. Too much too fast could frustrate new toy users. Toy usage should be fun. But it does take time to get use to the idea of a toy aiding in pleasure. And the less tecnical/loud it is, the better.

This could be a step up for some moderat-intermediate toy users.

I'm glad you're having fun, and again, great review!!

• Members

Tyger - Howard - You both have good points.

While I see where you are coming from Howard, I still stick to my guns on my review.

Knowing many women who are very timid, and who I have helped buy their first vibe with, something of this caliber could be quite intimidating. While distractions are good and can cause you to relax, I think simple measures need to be found first. The simpler the vibe the better when you are first just trying to find out HOW to orgasm and for that matter find out what turns you on.

Thanks for both of your comments. They were fresh,interesting perspectives.

• Members

Any vibe that is termed "The CLoser" in my book is 5 star all the way!!!!

Great review!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

NO1901-2main.jpg

Ultimate Thrusting Bunny Vibe

I ordered this rabbit as a little treat for me. Having read the reviews I waited to review this until I had put it through many, many testing sessions. ;)

When it arrived I pulled out this bunny and was almost awes truck at the size. I was a little worried it would be too big. My hubby said "This could make me feel small" :lol: It measures 6" in length and 1'5" in diameter so it is not that big, but my only other bunny was the bathtime and that one is smaller. I pulled the bunny out of it's box packaging and gave it a good bath making sure to not get it wet since it was not waterproof. I put in the 3 AA batteries and turned it on to see how it worked. Just watching it move up and down and the pearls rotatiing made have to use it right then and there.

From the reviews of the past users I was concerned about the pearls getting jammed in the many months I have had this toy the pearls have not once jammed on me. So my one apprehension with this toy is eased. my one drawback from this toy was the rabbit clitoral stimulator, it almost feels rough to me. I have felt them and it is not the bunny itself maybe it's the speed they are fluttering at I am not sure. But this drawback does not keep me from using this product.

This item is wonderful for single people as well as couples. The first several sessions I used this bunny I did it solo but my husband was home one weekend and he wanted to see how it worked for me. Wow having a partner use this bunny on you is amazing. I had several intense O's while he was at the controls. The controls are very easy to use, 2 sliding buttons that move up and down in intensity. My preference is the high settings since I enjoy intense vibes to send me over the edge.

This toy had been through many testing sessions and I can say I have enjoyed every moment of it. I would give this many thumbs up in it's performance.