Official Community Forums Home

The Prisoner

Mikayla1

• Members

DVD-VIV-22071.jpg

I have to say, this was one of the most entertaining and interesting adult films I have seen in a long, long time! Ren Savant creates a virtual world that is intriguing as well as seductive. In his 3001 prison, men an women are fitted with an electronic "collar" that is used to not only punish them with horrible, life-like dreamstates in which they may be caught in a fire, placed upon a high mountain or subjected to watch a horrible scene but ALSO can supply them with the ultimate reward - SEX!

This technology is not too far off - actually - if you think about electronic fencing and cyber chipping - Savant just takes it 5 steps forward and creates a virtual world where the price for good behavior is sex and the price for bad behavior is - well, the guard's fantasies of course!

Kira Kener a GORGEOUS, bit breasted, nicely shaven, brunette beauty is the ultimate bad prisoner. She sits naked in a cell taunted by the guards and receiving dream scapes of sex that torment her every waking hour. THe warden of the prison desires her most of all - will he ever get her into one of his own dreamscapes? That is the beauty of the system for the workers - they can watch, play, fantasize and place themselves into scenarios with these gorgeous inmates! Imagine how much fun working at THIS prison would be!

An undercover reporter (with the smallest tits I have EVER seen) goes undercover as an imate. She begins to realize that there is too much at stake in this prison and confronts the warden. He rewards her observation with an orgy of all proportions where she is pounded until she forgets all about the bad nature of the prison!

The story is really phenomenal for an adult film - and actually, I could see this concept made into a regular film. The sex scenes are interesting, hot and sexy. Even in dreamscapes the actors don condoms - now that is a safe prison environment! The only thing this film is missing is girl on girl action - everything else is represented - sex, anal sex, MMF threesome, masturbation galore and an orgy! Something definitely for everyone!

I HIGHLY recommend this film for entertainment and arousal! The girs are gorgeous, the story is interesting and you will quickly become a prisoner of erotica while watching these babes get busted! With multiple angles, scene selection and bonus material - this film will definitley leave you wanting to go to prison - again and again and again......

Want to Vist THE PRISONER?

• Members

Hahaha. There was a movie made that was somewhat similar. Christopher Lambert in the Fortress. With devices attached to them, inprizoned inmates dreams are controlled and are punished when "impure" thoughts arose. This version you reviewed sounds much more entertaining ;)