Official Community Forums Home

Little Lavender Clit Cuddler

Mikayla1

• Members

no1877main.jpg

Ahhhhh the joys of lazy afternoons full of private time for masturbation! That is exactly how I spent my afternoon yesterday while my boys were out and about! I dutifully tested 4 toys - and let me tell you, I have had my fill of orgasms for a while.....well, at least until tomorrow!

The first toy I tried out was this adorable, purple Clit Cuddler. I think the name for this product is dead on, as it definitely "cuddled" my clit but good! Like many a clitoral tickler, this one has a suction cup adorned with tiny pleasure stubs and a vacuum bulb to help the cup "cuddle" up to your clit. The added bonus of THIS item is that the suction cup part can be removed to reveal a small, lipstick sized and shaped bullet vibrator. So, if the suction action isn't getting you, the little bullet surely will!

It takes 3 watch sized batteries - but comes with 6 - so you have 3 more for backup. Once I had the batteries in (don't forget to remove the paper sleeve) I settled in for a nice, relaxing masturbation session. I turned on the vibes via a dial on the base and noticed that there is some variance in speed - but not much. Like a bullet, the main speed is HIGH. I placed the little suction cup over my clit - and started to squeeze the bulb. I loved the way the suction action mimicks "sucking" and how the pleasure stubs tickled my clit. To my surprise, the suction cup actually STUCK on and I was able to remove my hands.

I lay there, pulsing the suction and enjoying the build up of my orgasm. It didn't take long at all and I was cumming and cumming. DIrect clitoral stim like this always gets me off quickly! After a few that way, I removed the suction easily, and exposed the bullet vibe for more direct fun. It is a powerful and fairly quiet little item - and I gave myself a few more orgasms with just the bullet. Definitely a plus to have the 2 options at hand.

This is a nice, small, quiet, universal and multi-tasking little toy that any woman would benefit from. Use it on YOUR or HIS nipples, clit, even penis head (that would be cool). Try to keep it on during sex - or use it before for extra sensitization. The fall back plan is surely the bullet - anyone would love that alone! I honestly believe every woman's clit needs a cuddling - so why not get this little cuddler NOW!

Cuddle YOUR CLit!

*CLICK* Added to my wish list!!! :P

• Members

Oooh. I saw this one in the new June toys and it had my eyes bulging! I definitely like the multi-options. Thanks for the review!