Official Community Forums Home

Aquamarine Glass Dildo

jesso

• Members

tcGL53main.jpg

As many dildos and vibrators as I've tried out over the years, glass has yet to be in my forte. Not for lack of interest, but cost. It seems like just within the last couple years distributors have been making it more reasonable to purchase. Need less to say my contentment with my new friendly dolphin, Aquamarine, was hard to contain.

I was immediately excited and anxious to try my new toy. Glass is sooooo effortless to clean and wash thoroughly. I noticed the smoothness of the glass in contrast to positioned ridges at the head and base; these obviously added for texture and stimulation. The tip of the dildo was surpassingly intriguing as well, with its bottle nose protruding out in a swooping tip. It looked like it was going to be a great feature for masturbation. Those clever glass blowers!

One feature that seems to always be discussed is how many options you have by adjusting the temperature of the glass itself. You can put it in a cup of cold or warm water to change the temperature, or let it adjust to room temperature.

I let it get to room temperature first. I used the tip of the beak and started to slowly touch myself. It's actually a great shape to cup your clitoris. I loved how sleek the glass felt on me and I was so wet from excitement. I finally made it downwards and slid the glass into me. It was cool in my room so the glass was cold itself. It was impressive to be able to feel the temperature of the glass all through the piece as it glided in and out of me. The swoops and curves on the glass were brilliant, adding a whole new textured feature. Being that this toy is not resilient, you really feel every little bump and curve on the piece. I actually half way through my session turned around the piece and used the base. There are a lot more raised textures on it and it was quite delectable. As I noticed the glass was adjusting to my body temperature, I pulled it out and put it in a glass of cool water for a couple minutes. Upon reinsertion, it was like having a whole new toy again to play with; cool, slippery and vivid.

One thing to note: Because its glass, it's not a light toy. Its possible it can be a little tricky to hold it in ALL of your favorite masturbating positions. But it's not noisy. There's lots of options with it temperature wise. If you love tingling and warming lubrications, this toy would be great! And the texture aspect is stunning. It really does make every glass piece a whole new adventure to try out for every raised ridge and curvature. Thought this is not comparable to a vibrator,it is a great alternative for dildos. If you love dildos and don't have a glass piece yet, what are you waiting for? Plus you know what they say about dolphins.....

Say hello to Flipper

• Members

that sounds like that could be lots of fun *click* its on my wish list

I just LOOOOOVE glass toys!! Glad this one was a winner for ya!!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Aquamarine Glass Gem Dildo tcGL53.jpg

I have never had a glass dildo, or indeed, a dildo of any kind and I was curious to see how I would fare with a “low tech” toy. Upon first look, the aquamarine is sleek and cool looking--shaped like a dolphin and rather cute. I was intrigued by how smooth and heavy it was and I washed it in cold water and took it to bed. Once there, I lubed it up and rubbed around a bit with it. The coldness of the glass was rather thrilling on my clitoris and surrounding areas. After a little playing around with the snout of the dolphin, I dove in. The coldness of this toy is something worth writing home about. The temperature of toys is something I have never considered because all of my other toys are room temperature--and quickly adjust to my internal temperature and I haven’t ever noticed anything. The aquamarine however, literally sent chills through me. I twisted it around a bit to get the full effect of the patterns and ridges on it and it felt wonderful. I tried inserting it from the other end and found that it was more suitable for thrusting, than the dolphin snout end. I didn’t however thrust too much because the hardness of the glass was a bit much for me personally, although the ridges did feel very good indeed. Because I’m not such a thruster when it comes to toys, this will be more of a transition toy for me, and I am looking forward to having my husband use it on me in the midst of other action, or during oral sex to add a tingling sensation to the party. If you enjoy the idea of a cold, tingly (or warm, if you so desire) dolphin plunging in and out of you, then this is the toy for you! It will even look a bit like modern art if you leave it on your nightstand!