Official Community Forums Home

Want To Try Anal

krisleightate

• Members

I have always been turned on by the fantasy of anal sex. I have tried it in the past but the guys were really big and I was way to tense so it didn't work. I am ready to try it again, does anyone have any tips as to how to get over the fear of it hurting. Or maybe something to relax me enough to see if I like it.

I would recommend starting off small, like a small anal toy, something that is either very short, or has a lot of bend to it. And LOTSA lube!! You can never have enough lube!! Astroglide makes a great anal lube, but it's silicone based, so do not use it with silicone toys. It's called Anal-ese. Very slick, and lasts!! Though, I do recommend that you have a towel on hand to wipe your hands off after applying, cuz you may just slide right off where you're trying to touch!! :lol:

Slow, small, and steady. Take your time. Who says that the toy has to go all the way up in 10 seconds flat? Take as long as you like. Breathe deeply, cleansing, slow breaths. Getting your body use to something going *up there* first, before you try something as large and wide as a penis, is my best advise to give.

• Members

Thanks for the tip, Tyger, I now know what kind of toy I will be looking for.

And thank you Howard for telling me about the article

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

krazikris,

I was also interested by the fascination of anal sex and had tried it in the past with previous boyfriends. Unfortunately, they had no idea what they were doing and ended up making the whole experience miserable. I was thinking that it was just me and that maybe I was just way to small in that area to be able to enjoy it. I ended up having a one nighter with this guy many years ago and he made me so relaxed and comfortable that I let him try. It was amazing the difference. So I knew it could be done, but I was still afraid to let anyone else try. When I came to this site to get the toys my friend suggested, I started looking at anal toys. I thought well, if I can try it out myself, I can see what works for me and what doesn't, then I can know what to tell my guy if he wants to try...so that is what I did. The toy I bought, that I recommend to if you are just starting out, is the Vibrating Jelly Corkscrew. It is not too big, its starts small at the top and gets just a little bit bigger towars the base and you can adjust the amount of vibration. I really like it!!! I taught myself how to relax and not tense up as it is entering....I found that resistence to entering was a lot of my problem since that area is not used to anything entering, it is used to exiting so when you tense it is going to give that nature urge to push against. So relaxing is important. A few weeks ago I let my guy try anal sex with me using lube....lots and lots of lube....very important...even with the toys! It was fantastic!!!! He was so gentle and slow...Then this last weekend, since I had my period...I couldn't have sex so I told him why not try the anal again...so we did and OMG!!! It was incredible! I tell ya...practicing with the toy and teaching yourself what works really really helps, and I was able to tell him what felt right, and how slow to go or how fast to go...I have never been more comfortable with anyone having anal sex before...and it did not hurt in the least little bit. I am so glad I bought the toys...lol

• Members

Thanx ShyBear, I think I will look up that toy