Official Community Forums Home

Gun Metal Hummer

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

to3706-6main.jpg

In a word - "NO."

While the concept of this toy seems cool, I simply couldn't make it work. It is made of a sort of rubbery, silicone type material. The entrance to the toy was rough, a little too rough for my personal comfort. There is a bullet that is supposed to send vibrations to your cock while you suck, but I couldn't feel it.

The toy itself is small, as in not long. I assumed that I was to put my cock head in the toy, turn on the vibrations and suck myself in with the suction squeeze bulb. I was semi hard so I tentatively put my cock head into the toy. It was a tight fit. Then I turned on the bullet - I felt very little. Finally, I squeezed the bulb to make it "suck" me and the tube came right off the bulb. I fixed it and tried again - it wasn't doing anything.

I figured since the toy is only around 3 inches deep total that I was to get the suction going, and then "bob" the toy up and down on my cock to make the oral sex suction motion. All it did was slip in and out and loose suction. No good for me.

The box claims that this wil deliver "realistic" oral sex and it will be the "best hummer ever" - ugh, NO! I realize that being married to a woman who gives damn good blowjobs puts me at a bit of a bias here, but come on - this isn't even close to good and there are many better products out there.

No, No, No, NO!

If you really want to....click here!

• Members

Wow. um interesting. It looks like something I'd find out in the shop rather.....

How frustrating!! I'm sorry this didn't work out for you, that it sucked, but not in a good way!! LOL However, it was great you were so honest!