Official Community Forums Home

Taking The Step To Try Something New

jordy_74

My husband has been after me for the past year or so to have anal sex with him. I have always been to scared to try it. I started looking up articles on how it is done, and if it hurts and etc... Anyway I came across mikaylas article on anal sex for beginners, and she mentioned Anal Eze. My question is this: Can Anal eze be used with another lubricant or is it enough to be used alone? My hubby isnt to sure whether or not it will give the "Wetness" he needs but at the same time he is wanting to use this product because it says that it will "numb". He thinks that this will help alot with my first time trying anal, and I am all for stopping pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

• Members

My wife did a review for anal eze not too too long ago. In short, it didn't really do anything to help. It was slick to be sure and after giving her a couple of orgasms, we applied it and then we used other lube(lots of lube). The thing is that it didn't really work for her. Not only that, but when you think about it, the point of pain is to let you know soemthing is going wrong. Something that takes away that very important signal isn't really a good idea. Where you've already read Mikayla's article on anal, there isn't much that I can add being a newbie to this, but I will say that the few times we've played anally there was no pain and only very little discomfort. The trick is, keep it slow, keep it lubed, and learn to relax. If you can't relax, you won't have a good time of it.

Thurisas

Astroglide has a GREAT lube for anal sex, called Astroglide Shooters!! This stuff is sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! They even recommend that you have a towel handy to wipe off after. It's one of me and hubby's fav for anal sex!

Astroglide Shooters Lubricant

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
My husband has been after me for the past year or so to have anal sex with him. I have always been to scared to try it. I started looking up articles on how it is done, and if it hurts and etc... Anyway I came across mikaylas article on anal sex for beginners, and she mentioned Anal Eze. My question is this: Can Anal eze be used with another lubricant or is it enough to be used alone? My hubby isnt to sure whether or not it will give the "Wetness" he needs but at the same time he is wanting to use this product because it says that it will "numb". He thinks that this will help alot with my first time trying anal, and I am all for stopping pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

Anal Ez is meant to be dabbed on the anus and maybe alittle in it to help make penetration more comfortable but it is not meant to be lubricant. Think of it as novacaine. But I agree with Howard, it's best not to use it.

First of all it will get all over your hand and once it gets on the penis it will numb that too. I personally found that to be numbing to the sensation of being inside which was more helpful in deflating the erection.

Second, you need to be aware of discomfort when it happens. That tells you when to back off. When you get it in just relax with it inside not moving it. Let your butt muscles get used to to it being there and take it sloooooooowwwwwwww.

If you start tiny and slowly work your way up( not in one session), over time as you do it more often, to bigger objects using lots of lubricant you'll find it more comfortable and more enjoyable.

My wife and I do it here and there, I wish she would do me more but I end up doing her more as they doey instead of the doer. I will say a finger is best to start with, but don't plan on the whole finger the first time. A digit at first, after 5 minutes or moreyou can work on the second digit. After a few weeks of of doing this you might look for a tiny slim toy a tad bigger. Anal beads are good but get them soft silicone types without the string. They feel good but your gonna us alot of lube. Plan at least an ounce at first, you can adust more or less as you gain experince with your comfort levels.

If you need to use a whole bottle of lube then feel free to do so and some lubes you'll find better for you then others. I tried a thick scented type called anal lube and I dont like it even though others who tried it did. To me it burned alittle. I have done well with some $1 a tube water based personal lubricant I found at the doller store which I think felt really good. Lube is your most precious equipment.

Problem with lubes is one hand is gonna get real mesy, and even a towel is not gonna make it feel all that better but it come close. Make sure you lube the anus and around it then put a big dab on the anus and work it in with an already lubricanted finger. In and around. Coat it real good then bake sure the whole finger or toy from the base up in lube. A dry spot is very...well Ouch!

Glenn